用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Between Anfield, Kingston and YMCA TST, which one wi ...
發新帖
查看: 3850|回覆: 5
go

Between Anfield, Kingston and YMCA TST, which one will you choose? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-20 00:00 |顯示全部帖子
Anfield. My two kids went there, and I recommend many of my students to go there for Language classes, and their Saturday English Activity Chest.

Highly recommended.

Some of my son's classmates are still in Anfield, and got accepted by CCKG this year.

2#
發表於 09-6-20 20:45 |顯示全部帖子
teacher robert rules!

3#
發表於 09-6-21 00:40 |顯示全部帖子
Toddlerobics is not comparable to Playgroup and Pre-programme.

It's one way of getting your foot in the door for Playgroup and Prep Programme because existing students get priority to register every term.

I agree that some teacher's standards in Anfield are questionable.

Without Teacher Robert, Anfield definitely would NOT be where it is today.

Elsa - the admin secretary also does a good job in keeping up the school's administration.

4#
發表於 09-6-21 03:43 |顯示全部帖子
Let's not try to discriminate. My helper is a filipina, she has nurtured and taught my kids from birth to now.... she tutors them when I cannot. Very educated, and very caring and patient.

The Kowloon Tong Campus has many teachers who are Indians. But I know a few of them are also very good.

As long as the teacher is native english speaking, caring, and patient, and has the qualifications of an early childhood educator, I don't care what nationality or colour of their skin are. Neither should you.

Just my opinion.

5#
發表於 09-6-21 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
vvnpo, please don't misunderstand. Nothing personal, but what's your point in saying something like this then "Especially after I heard from my friends that all of the teachers at Whampoa were Philippino.."?

You mean Filipinas cannot be educated?  Cannot be good teacher?
I send my kids to school because of many reasons, just because I have helpers, doesn't mean my kids shouldn't be going to school. I don't understand.

So let me ask you, what is YOUR ideal qualified "teacher" then ? (at an int'l kindergarten).

Someone who is "white" and "blond" hair?  That's good?

You say you don't want to discriminate, but you are doing that without knowing it.

Nothing personal, really, just saying, if you put your child in a school, look at the teachers beyond their "colour" and "race". That's the problem with many parents in HK, they just send their kids to places like int'l kindergartens, or learning centers... as long as they have someone who is "gwei lo" looking.

For your info, I do have a student who is at anfield's Whampoa campus, feedback is very good. She said it's very fun, and her English is improving everyday there.....

To be fair, I do think there are problems at Anfield, but certainly not because their teachers are of certain nationality. Then again, what school doens't have problems. It's up to you as the parent to choose WHICH school fits best for your child, your budget, and location, and curriculum, and discipline...etc.

Hope this helps.

[ 本帖最後由 Pianokc 於 09-6-21 11:39 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 09-6-21 18:27 |顯示全部帖子
vvnpo, not trying to argue at all.
You still haven't voiced out what your concern exactly is.....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題