搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 Year 1 (2009-2010) 新生家長輔導
發新帖
查看: 3358|回覆: 2
go

Year 1 (2009-2010) 新生家長輔導 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-4 09:36 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, my daughter is going to be one of the members of CKY.  After this thursday's instrument introduction night, we will choose percussion for our daughter.  We think that the teacher is funny and cute, any my girl likes xylophone.  Are there any parents who will also choose percussion?  or can any existing students who are learning percussion share theire experience about it?   is it only boys choosing it?  Many thanks.

2#
發表於 09-7-13 21:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Chau444,

Thanks for your sharing.  Do you mean that your daughter can apply for exemption from learning insturment for the reason that she is already learning piano?  Is learning piano outside a substitue for learning instrument in school?

There are some technical problems in my PM functions that I am not able to send out PM.  I think i need the drum pad and xylophone once the school confirms my daughter's instrument choice by the end of July.  If you do not mind, could you please PM me your contact details (may be email address) so that i can discuss it with you.

Many thanks.

原帖由 Chau444 於 09-7-4 10:52 發表
MaggieAndy,

歡迎加入CKY這個大家庭, 我女兒將升讀YR4, 由YR1開始已選擇了敲擊樂, 但由YR4開始, 我已去信學校要求停止不參加. 其實主要原因是我女兒有學習鋼琴, 加上其他課外活動, 在取捨下, 決定不再學敲擊樂了!

3#
發表於 09-7-17 21:49 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks very much, Chau444.   
原帖由 Chau444 於 09-7-17 11:59 發表
MaggieAndy,

我猜想由於在CKY學習樂器是自費學習項目, 如果家長有其他考慮, 向學校申請應該是可以的. 但是如果可以, 學校當然希望我們支持一生一體藝的理念, 而基本上低年級學生都有在校學習樂器, 日後可能隨個別情 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖