搜索
教育王國 討論區 德望小學暨幼稚園(小學部) 剛收到call下星期second-in
發新帖
查看: 5805|回覆: 6
go

剛收到call下星期second-in [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-29 02:30 |顯示全部帖子
Did any parents whose daughters are on the waiting list of P1 receive calls for second interview recently?  I am still waiting for any luck that my daughter can study at Good Hope P1 this year.   Can someone share with me that my daughter still get a chance by now?  Thanks Thanks!! (
原帖由 parentslove 於 09-7-2 11:31 發表
Today, it was a drawing and fill out the application form.
Still waiting for the 2nd interview....
Long waiting and exhausted.
My prayers are with you all!
God bless all babies born in 2003!

2#
發表於 09-8-4 02:38 |顯示全部帖子
I have sent 3 letters after the central allocation (lucky draw in Jun).   Besides, I have called to the school 1-2 times every week to look for the status.  Finally, I got a call for 2nd interview today.   Very happy and thanks God.
原帖由 parentslove 於 09-7-30 14:30 發表
By the way, did you send one more letter to school after that examination.
Somebody told us, it's help.

3#
發表於 09-8-4 02:49 |顯示全部帖子
How about you - parentslove?  Did you receive a call as well?  Wish you will get the 2nd interview too.
原帖由 JARJ 於 09-8-4 02:38 發表
I have sent 3 letters after the central allocation (lucky draw in Jun).   Besides, I have called to the school 1-2 times every week to look for the status.  Finally, I got a call for 2nd interview tod ...

4#
發表於 09-8-7 23:33 |顯示全部帖子
Hello Parentslove,

We will have the 2nd interview at 11:30am on Aug 10 as well.  What time is yours?   Very excited and nervous.   Good luck to you.   How do you prepare for the 2nd interview?

Besides, thankyou so much for Bird-bird and Smallegg message and encouragement.   I really want my daughter to study at GH and make friends with your daughters.

THANKS to everyone!!!

原帖由 parentslove 於 09-8-6 13:09 發表
Hello Jarj,

What's the result after the 2nd interview, should be smooth?

Hello Bird Bird,

Thanks for your encouragement, too!

5#
發表於 09-8-10 20:18 |顯示全部帖子
Dear parentslove,

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks god!  My daughter also got the acceptance too and will be at 1B.  Very glad to see Sr Leung to write "accepted" on our daughter portfolio and I feel very relief now.
I saw 2 other girls also were accepted this morning.

See all other GH girls on Aug 29....

原帖由 smallegg 於 09-8-10 20:08 發表
parentslove,

congratulation

6#
發表於 09-9-16 23:44 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# tinkerbell2004 的文章

School will inform the children to bring along colour pencils for interview.  Questions (for children) will be asked about the picture drawn by the candidate.  Remember to bring a pen as well as one of the parents is sitting in another classroom and he/she is asked to response to some questions (write your answers) which the teacher give on a paper.  It is kind of like having composition writing.  If I remember correctly, questions like how you as the parent will help your daughter to follow the school rules or how you bring up / teach your daughter, etc.

If you didn't submit portfolio when you submitted the application form, pls bring and give it to the teacher when you sign-in on interview day.  The school accepts to receive the portfolio.

Hope you find this information useful.

7#
發表於 09-9-17 18:56 |顯示全部帖子
There is no specific words or said requirements on the colour pencils to bring.  Any kinds should be fine but I suggest you to bring the one that your daughter usually uses.  She may feel familiar and comfortable to use.

As other parents said, a blank paper with simple outlines like a straight line or a circle or other shapes drawn.   Your daughter will be asked to draw something in related to the outlines or simply draw things to combine with the outlines.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖