密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 終於塵埃落定
樓主: yuenwa
go

終於塵埃落定 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 09-7-15 23:32 |只看該作者
大家每日都在不斷學習, 做父母亦不斷犯上教育錯誤, 正常不過. 自省卻是每天都不能少, 樓主能做呢點, 確係佩服. bk 咁多叻叻父母, 係呢度睇睇埋埋, 實在獲益良多. 有時當局者迷, 為人父母真係艱難呀.

你係呢度講, 大家已經係好溫和, 同一個主題, 你放係第二版, 幾難聽都有呀.

82#
發表於 09-7-16 00:33 |只看該作者
Dear parent,

I have read your message, you mentioned that your daughter is quite active, so both of you and your husband thinks that traditional school is not suitable for her, where U2 want her to be more disciplined.

But i would like to share with you another perspective of traditional schools. I was a graduate from top-tier band 1 gals schools in both primary and secondary schools, all of these are traditional schools, but gals there are all very proactive and presentable.

You can see all those schools particpate in interschool in sports, music, drama, speech festival are all from traditional schools, like DGS, Maryknoll, Heep Yunn, Good Hope, etc......
So, if you gal is active, why can't she fit in these schools? she can still be well disciplined and being active in participate in all kinds of school activities.

Thus, I hope you dont have bias on traditional schools :>

原帖由 yuenwa 於 09-7-14 01:10 發表

我個女活躍, 係我老公認為她不適合傳統學校.  我返而覺得係傳統學校綁下佢, 等佢收歛一下都係好事.

我一直心儀的都是幾家傳統學校, 我怎會不想送個女去讀.  只是現在考不入, 我唯有接受現實, 在其他學校讀, 暫時 ...

83#
發表於 09-7-16 02:29 |只看該作者
Dear hawflake0496,

I cannot agree more. And I read the "Traditional Schools" the parents mentioned here as those which do not offer all-round education like DB-series.

Afterall, the old (traditional?) HK educational system does encourage excellence in academic discipline more than a whole-person development. But I can see that the system has been changing. And I am glad to see that more and more parents are showing their interest in all-round education some schools currently offer

Cheers

原帖由 hawflake0496 於 09-7-16 00:33 發表
Dear parent,

I have read your message, you mentioned that your daughter is quite active, so both of you and your husband thinks that traditional school is not suitable for her, where U2 want her to b ...

貢獻勳章

84#
發表於 09-7-16 02:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 yuenwa 於 09-7-15 23:22 發表
我在這開這topic, 目的都是想多謝支持我的bk網友, 和舒發一下心中的鬱悶, 想不到有這熱烈的討論.

每對父母都有不同的教子方程式, 而每種方程式都受不同家庭的背境而產生, 許或大家認為某些正確, 某些不正確, 我認 ...

"養兒一百歲,長憂九十九",加油呀 !!
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.

85#
發表於 09-7-16 08:55 |只看該作者
yuenwa
好開心,:D 看見你出來面對.每個人都要時常反省.和在別人的角度想想.
原帖由 yuenwa 於 09-7-15 23:22 發表
我在這開這topic, 目的都是想多謝支持我的bk網友, 和舒發一下心中的鬱悶, 想不到有這熱烈的討論.

每對父母都有不同的教子方程式, 而每種方程式都受不同家庭的背境而產生, 許或大家認為某些正確, 某些不正確, 我認 ...

[ 本帖最後由 video_ming 於 09-7-18 14:05 編輯 ]

86#
發表於 09-7-16 09:53 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題