用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Kindergarten - ESF International Kindergarten, H ...
發新帖
查看: 8581|回覆: 4
go

ESF Kindergarten - ESF International Kindergarten, Hillside [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-12 21:31 |顯示全部帖子
My husband just called yesterday, the staff told my husband that the vacancies may not place by first come first serve due to they got too much application for Hillside.  

Hope we can receive the good news....!

2#
發表於 09-8-20 19:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-8-20 00:52 發表

hi rollingcat,

did u recieve any news yet?! i'm lucky enough to receive their call today and had a offer in pm session which i needed. hope u had the offer already or very soon too!

Hello 蜜蜜,

We are also lucky mummy.... My girl also got the offer for PM class, but my girl will attend the class on next Mon, Wed and Fri at week 1.   I went to buy uniform this evening.

Did you need school bus service??? I call Kwung Chung today, they replied they will email me around weekend for bus stop location.... so rush....

3#
發表於 09-8-20 21:46 |顯示全部帖子
nice to meet you here, my name is Manda and my girl also named Charlotte....
I think your girl's surename is Lee??? how I ask this question, because when I went to pick up the contract yesterday, Sue asked me "your girl is  Lee or Li???" so that I knew another Charlotte got the waitlist place....
I don't know which group my girl will located to, just know that she is K1pm....
see you in future

4#
發表於 09-8-20 22:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ahmom 於 09-8-20 21:49 發表
I received their call on Monday and my daughter is in am session panda class.
I already paid 2 months deposit to KCIS and its non-refundable....

ooap.... I also paid te deposit for KCIS....... but if we target to put our childs to ESF, and we are not at cat 1, ESF kindergarten should be the best way for them.... such deposit   non-refundable ga la.....

5#
發表於 09-9-18 00:47 |顯示全部帖子
My girl also enjoy the school life.  She cried at first few days only, then she not cry anymore.  She likes her teacher.:) but everyday I asked her:did teachers tell you story??? sing some new songs???, all of her answers are "NO"...... don't know why
‹ 上一主題|下一主題