1#
發表於 09-7-21 14:39 |顯示全部帖子
收左幾錢? 上幾多堂?

好奇怪,未開學已經咁憎間學校,解會考哩間學校?點解重會比錢讀呢?

正常家長點會咁小事就唱衰自己仔女果間學校,用個咁嘅標題!

(我仔仔讀崇小, 唔知基崇的事, 但都識好多基崇家長同學生.)

2#
發表於 09-7-21 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
究竟收左幾錢? 上幾多堂? 幾多中五生教幾多中一生?有冇老師協助?我真係想知!睇下算唔算賊船!

其實基崇會起泳池,我幾年前都知啦,係唔係好事,真係見人見志,但將錢投資係學校硬件,點都唔算賊船掛!

同意趁未入學不如轉校!不過,自己唔啱心水傘,又唔好亂唱!對校學,家長和學生都唔公平.

3#
發表於 09-7-22 09:28 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 25# Lawerance 的文章

"究竟收左幾錢? 上幾多堂? 幾多中五生教幾多中一生?有冇老師協助?我真係想知!睇下算唔算賊船!"

其實哩道有幾多真係基祟家長(樓主係唔係?)可唔可以答下我以上問題,唔係成果討論根本沒有意義!

樓主, 當日點解你會幫亞仔報哩間學校? 據bk一年前資料,此校學費貴,校風差,師資劣,你貪佢咩野好?考之前唔黎收料,但又快上黎報料,好奇怪傘!

我唔信有樓主咁既家長,你同學校點解咁大仇口,八黎聽下.

4#
發表於 09-7-22 13:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 33# vespa 的文章

"要收錢又搵D大細路教細細路,明白你點解咁慶!"

我唔明播!

"究竟收左幾錢? 上幾多堂? 幾多中五生教幾多中一生?有冇老師協助?"都冇人答!

"係唔係自願參加和事先講明?"都冇人答!

Bridgig course 性質如何,係唔係如Judy所講"有的學校的 summer bridging 只是讓中一仔認識一下學校,無論組識,活動都是高Form師兄姐帶隊,所有中一生都係去玩幾日,都幾好嘅!"都冇人答!

學校係自己選的,要交學費又要放棄中央派位,未開學你已經咁踩佢,你同學校有仇定同自己個仔有仇,成件事都唔合常理!

5#
發表於 09-7-22 17:30 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 35# mother-cat 的文章

英華家長覺得基崇唔好, 批評佢, 我覺得都OK, 言論自由吖嗎, 起馬光明正大, 覺得唔岩咪駁番佢羅!

如果扮人地學校家長,開post閙人地學校,就真係好無恥,話人地學校係賊船, 其實係好嚴重的指控, 唔係比下自己意見咁簡單.

6#
發表於 09-7-22 21:36 |顯示全部帖子
First, I have never "以為一個人開幾十個名在BK講嘢", I just can't believe 樓主 is a real parent of a TTCA Form one student!

Remember TTCA is a DSS school, you have to fill in the application form yuorself, you have to attend interview, you have to pay school fee, you have to give up the right of central allocation.  Before you choose TTCA for your son, as a parent, will you search the information of the school? Will you try to understand the vision, mission, school background, managment, structure, futurn plan, style, acheivement etc of this school?  If TTCA is your final choice for your son for his coming 6 years, you must quite agree with the direction of the shcool and have certain confidence on it.

As a parent of a TTCA Form one student, will you simply because of one unsatified summer bridging class and open a topic 上錯賊船 再令家長失望 in BK?

Does it make any sense?  Will you do that too?

Last, I'm not a TTCA parent.

7#
發表於 09-7-23 20:35 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 45# KOKOMAN 的文章

You and Mother Cat are acting too childish here.  Hope both of you could respect each other one day and do no more personal attack.  Hope this place could restore to harmony soon.

As I believe this thread is created by a fake person, it deserves no more reply and discussion.

My writing should better be ended here.  Good Bye All!

8#
發表於 09-7-24 08:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 47# bkfriend 的文章

造謠生事者, what you've done just discredit yourself, not the school.  I could leave now because TTCA's parent could fight for themselves.  I leave my last 3 words to you (造謠生事者) - "SHAME ON YOU".

9#
發表於 09-8-16 00:12 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 69# allien-lion 的文章

allien-lion,

Can you give you own comment about this school?

My son is studying in TT Primary School and I really want to know more about this school.

Thanks a lot!

10#
發表於 09-8-17 22:44 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 71# allien-lion 的文章

Dear alien-lion

Thank you for your sharing.

My son is a band 1 (middle) student.  He has a happy school life in both TTKG and TTPS and he wants to continue his Secondary study in TTCA. I don't mind to pay the school fee and as TTCA is located near my home, it is very convenient to us.

I don't worry about my son's abililty to catch up the academic requirement.  However, he is very active and talkative, I'm afraid he will break some of the school rules accidentally and easily get punished.  

What's your view?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題