教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 2009-10 K2G
樓主: cookiegg
go

2009-10 K2G [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 09-9-22 13:48 |只看該作者
多謝各位媽媽的分享!
暄暄很少談及校內的事,幸好遇上sze hang 媽媽,可以讓知道更多!
昨天開始有3本功課,我一回家暄暄已好淒涼咁話有3本功課。我只好氹佢做,陪佢做! 做吓,又話好辛苦,又停吓,情況真叫人擔心。希望遲些適應了會好的!
昨天有本 ’* ’ 簿,我想很快便會默書,大家加油呀!

82#
發表於 09-9-22 13:51 |只看該作者
Oh, show&tell already started? ... I printed some baby photos on a A4 card for Alex yesterday and not sure if he has put it into his school bag today.
About the star book, sentences not started yet. The K2 children are going to swallow all these words in this school year.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-22 12:01 發表
Hi Herrick's mom,

Andrea told me that they will write 田 today.  

I will be sending Andrea to school this Friday.  Let's see if we'll meet :loveliness:

Btw, Andrea said Show & Tell has started yes ...

83#
發表於 09-9-22 14:09 |只看該作者
Same as me.  I also need to sit beside Alvin when he does his homework; otherwise, his writing would become terrible.    It's not only harsh for him, but for me as well ...

BTW, Alvin said that there's no need to write anything on the "Star" book, nor did he mention anything about the family photo

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-22 11:55 發表

Dear Andrea mom,

I also asked Herrick and he said no need to write 田. i will double check with miss chiu today.

For the homework, i need to sit next to him until he finish, really harsh ...

84#
發表於 09-9-22 14:43 |只看該作者
Dear all Ma Ma,

我昨晚一見到有3本功課和星星book個心都好驚驚。

但我同翔晴Evita說:
『嘩!有3本功課,老師一定覺得妳好叻,所以先比3本功課妳做。
  嘩!而且仲有默中文字,老師一定覺得妳好叻,所以先比妳默中文字。』

跟住她回答說:
『係呀!我k2了老師話我地叻叻,所以要學寫多D字喎。』

之後她一路做便一路唱歌,好像好enjoy呀!

所以我都放心D因為最緊要enjoy。

但她真係寫得好樣衰呀!

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-9-22 02:09 PM 發表
Same as me.  I also need to sit beside Alvin when he does his homework; otherwise, his writing would become terrible.    It's not only harsh for him, but for me as well ...

BTW, Alvin said tha ...
Evita & Fargo's Ma Ma
Candy Law

醒目開學勳章

85#
發表於 09-9-22 14:59 |只看該作者
Miss Chiu told me she forgot to write  田 yesterday and would write down today.

Also, she told me she encouraged the classmates to bring pictures /words to share in the class. She didn't mention about Show & Tell

Andrea's mom,

let's see if we can finally meet

86#
發表於 09-9-22 16:46 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Andrea’s writing is terrible too.  She just rushed to finish them all.  As advised by her K1 teacher, I tried not to sit next to her to finish her homework. Andrea keeps bringing her own handwriting (on a piece of paper) and shows it to Miss Chiu these days but she doesn’t like to draw.  It’s really a headache.
I try to keep encouraging her to draw more.

Ah, one more thing - - Andrea told me yesterday that Miss Chiu said they can’t bring any pencil cover “筆筒/筆蓋” anymore cos Nicky hurt herself/somebody with that yesterday.

Alvin’s mom -- there is no need to write anything on the Chinese star book. It’s just for the parent’s reference for their own revision with the kid. Andrea hasn’t mentioned to me about bringing any photos. I heard from parents of other classes that they just started Show and Tell. I better check with her if the photos are for sharing only or for Show and Tell.

87#
發表於 09-9-22 22:03 |只看該作者
Hi all,

I've checked with Andrea tonight.  She told me that only those who received notice about the Show and Tell needs to bring photos to school.

Miss Chiu is teaching fast.  She has taught up to page 17 today.

Andrea said she did craft today.  Girls make a girl's face and boys make boys .  She said she did some classwork today (draw a line matching the picture with the word).  She has also learnt a new nursury rhyme:

Ding Dong Bell
Puzzy's in the well
Who put her in?
Little Tommy put (??)
Who pulled her out?
???

Can any of your kid memorise them all?

There are so much to learn and do within a day...  sigh...

One more thing -- about the Maths lesson.  Did any of your kid mentioned what they did in the lesson so far??  Andrea said they only counted to 20.  The reason why I ask is, as encouraged by Miss Chiu to do more writing and/or drawing, Andrea wrote 1-100 and 101-160 the other day and bring them for Miss Chiu to "review" (for a chop chop).  She said Miss Chiu told her to write upto 60.  She said it's enough wor

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 09-9-22 22:05 編輯 ]

88#
發表於 09-9-22 23:52 |只看該作者
Oh, my son is asleep now and I have to wait till tomorrow night to ask him about the rhymes and the numbering. I think that my son will not tell me much about the number work though. He seldom talks about school matters in detail. Alex told me that he did the show & tell today. We got the notice about the show & tell last week, that's why I got the photos for his presentation. He didn't tell me what he said in class. I didn't see any evaluation sheet from the teacher, really not sure if he did the show & tell or not.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-22 22:03 發表
Hi all,

I've checked with Andrea tonight.  She told me that only those who received notice about the Show and Tell needs to bring photos to school.

Miss Chiu is teaching fast.  She has taught up to  ...

89#
發表於 09-9-24 11:42 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Just want to know if your kids wrote "白" in the Chinese Star book.  Andrea told me that Miss Chiu did not ask them to write.

Thanks!

90#
發表於 09-9-24 11:56 |只看該作者
Hi Cartoon9,

No ah.  Alvin didn't write anything on the Star book.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-24 11:42 發表
Hi all,

Just want to know if your kids wrote "白" in the Chinese Star book.  Andrea told me that Miss Chiu did not ask them to write.

Thanks!

91#
發表於 09-9-24 12:42 |只看該作者
Oh, I was too busy last night that I didn't look at the star book...
My son got back the show&tell completion notice. I feel that it's standard wording from the teacher to thank the student's participation in the show&tell. Did your child finish with the show&tell?

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-9-24 11:56 發表
Hi Cartoon9,

No ah.  Alvin didn't write anything on the Star book.

92#
發表於 09-9-24 14:13 |只看該作者
I was very tired especially after she has started K2.  I'm a working mom.  After I return from work, I not only need to check her homework, I also need to do revision with her (KV's and others outside school) even thou my mom helped me a lot.  Sometimes, I feel quite exhausted

Andrea hasn't got the Show & Tell notice.  How much time we have for preparation?

From what Andrea told me, they were quite busy at school.  They didn't even have enough time for a tea break sometimes.   

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-9-24 12:42 發表
Oh, I was too busy last night that I didn't look at the star book...
My son got back the show&tell completion notice. I feel that it's standard wording from the teacher to thank the student's partici ...

93#
發表於 09-9-24 15:18 |只看該作者
I'm also a working mom.  Really feeling quite tired.  Everyday after returning home from work, I would assist Alvin to finish his homework (sitting beside him).  I still haven't done a lot revision for him, as he's also quite tired after going to school la.

Alvin hasn't got the notice for Show and Tell.  He also said that they didn't have 小息 ah ...

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-24 14:13 發表
I was very tired especially after she has started K2.  I'm a working mom.  After I return from work, I not only need to check her homework, I also need to do revision with her (KV's and others outside ...

94#
發表於 09-9-24 15:30 |只看該作者
I just can't imagine how I would be when she started her "dictation" and assessment.  I think I would turn CRAZY (for sure)~~~ Sometimes I wonder if I'm thinking too much.  You know she's only K2 now...

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-9-24 15:18 發表
I'm also a working mom.  Really feeling quite tired.  Everyday after returning home from work, I would assist Alvin to finish his homework (sitting beside him).  I still haven't done a lot revision fo ...

95#
發表於 09-9-24 16:09 |只看該作者
Hi cartoon9 and all,
No la no la, don't turn crazy, take it easy. You are right, they are just kindergarten students.
My life is more 'dean'. My girl is in P1 and my boy in K2. I sat between their little writing tables every evening to monitor them doing their homework... as if working in the office. They like this set up and do homework next to each other under my supervision. My son's K2 homework is more straight forward and easy when compared to the P1 homework lei. So, take it easy.
Yup, I guess not much time to go out and play at recess that made my son not keen on going to school.
About the show&tell, the teacher will give you notice about this and you probably will have a week time to prepare. I didn't really practise with my son, I just briefly told him what he could say about his growth from a baby to a K2 boy. I think the show&tell topic is not the same for some students.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-24 15:30 發表
I just can't imagine how I would be when she started her "dictation" and assessment.  I think I would turn CRAZY (for sure)~~~ Sometimes I wonder if I'm thinking too much.  You know she's only K2 now. ...

醒目開學勳章

96#
發表於 09-9-24 17:28 |只看該作者
Herrick hasn't received the show & tell notice.

He initiated to write numbers and reminded me to put in the school bag last night. I was so happy as this was his first time to do so.

Andrea's mom, is Andrea's chinese name 'Sze Hang'? i finally meet her today.

[ 本帖最後由 cookiegg 於 09-9-24 17:29 編輯 ]

97#
發表於 09-9-24 17:35 |只看該作者
Hi Herrick mom,

hahaha... you are correct.  How did she behave today?  She must be fooling around the classroom doing nth but just looking at people around .  Will you drop your son to school tmr?  We can have a chat then

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-9-24 17:28 發表
Herrick hasn't received the show & tell notice.

He initiated to write numbers and reminded me to put in the school bag last night. I was so happy as this was his first time to do so.

Andrea's mom,  ...

98#
發表於 09-9-24 17:38 |只看該作者
Hi Felicia,

I just have a thought this morning how you deal with your two little kids...

Sometimes I think if it would be better for me not to work.  However, I don't know if Andrea will rely too much on me then

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-9-24 16:09 發表
Hi cartoon9 and all,
No la no la, don't turn crazy, take it easy. You are right, they are just kindergarten students.
My life is more 'dean'. My girl is in P1 and my boy in K2. I sat between their li ...

99#
發表於 09-9-24 17:40 |只看該作者
Re: Show and Tell

I know there will be different topics later.  This means they are going to do it twice this year

醒目開學勳章

100#
發表於 09-9-24 22:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-9-24 17:35 發表
Hi Herrick mom,

hahaha... you are correct.  How did she behave today?  She must be fooling around the classroom doing nth but just looking at people around .  Will you drop your son to schoo ...

Andrea is really a smart and talkative girl!

When she enters classroom, she submits the homework at once. And then she passes the another book for Miss Chiu's chop chop. She has written several pages!!  Herrick always does these in slow motion

See u tmr!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖