go

09/10 K2H 嚟呢度傾 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-8-27 07:48 |只看該作者
okie, I agree with you that Kentville is a very good kindergarten indeed

22#
發表於 09-8-28 00:16 |只看該作者
Ms. Lee & Ms. Suen look very nice...
Just found that only 1 classmate is promoted from my son's previous class (1H).  That means my son will have many new friends this year!

23#
發表於 09-8-28 21:43 |只看該作者
I believe in each class, each student should have 2 classmates from last year's section

24#
發表於 09-8-28 23:37 |只看該作者
I can find one only from the pupils' list coming from the same class. But when i asked my girl, she said she has not heard about the 'ex-classmate'!
原帖由 papamama888 於 09-8-28 21:43 發表
I believe in each class, each student should have 2 classmates from last year's section

25#
發表於 09-8-29 00:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 LA 於 09-8-28 23:37 發表
I can find one only from the pupils' list coming from the same class. But when i asked my girl, she said she has not heard about the 'ex-classmate'!

LA,

My case is exactly the same!  I just found out the only 1H classmate from Ms. Lee's list when doing the registration.  Then when I asked my son if he knows that boy, he said "No" also.  When I talked about this with the other 1H's mami, she also said she has never heard about that boy's name!

From what I know, 4-5 kids from 1H are assigned to 2A & 2B...so jealous!

The 2 teachers look very experienced but humorous.  Before yesterday, I'm afraid that K2 teachers will be very serious and strict but now I'm relieved!

Yesterday we met the driver of our route.  She told me that a coach instead of the 28-seated bus will be used for our route this year.  I'm a bit worried if it's safe or not...

Also, seems that parents need to pay greater efforts this year in helping our kids' study.  Even though I'm a full-time mom, I can feel the pressure.  Let's try hard together this year!

[ 本帖最後由 Camom 於 09-8-29 01:05 編輯 ]

26#
發表於 09-8-30 00:39 |只看該作者
Camom,
I wondered if those from 'same class' are from Kent Road campus.
My kid took coah last year, frankly speaking it does not look as 'safe' as van. 4 students have to sit in a row of 3 seats, but the coach is not full. May be this arrangement helps the teacher to take care of the students.
原帖由 Camom 於 09-8-29 00:34 發表
LA,
My case is exactly the same!  I just found out the only 1H classmate from Ms. Lee's list when doing the registration.  Then when I asked my son if he knows that boy, he said "No" also.  When I  ...

27#
發表於 09-8-30 23:25 |只看該作者
Hi all

my son is in K2H as well.  nice to meet you.

28#
發表於 09-8-31 00:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 MaggieHuang 於 09-8-30 23:25 發表
Hi all

my son is in K2H as well.  nice to meet you.

Hi MaggieHuang,

Don't know if I'm right or not...seems that I saw your login name from other threads before.  Do you have son/daughter studying at or graduated from KV?  Let's share/chat more here.

29#
發表於 09-8-31 09:36 |只看該作者
大家好, 我個仔都係多實道K2H.
我個仔個名叫Ethan爾澄.
好開心, 見到有家長寫Miss Lee係最好既老師.
好希望今日第一日返學有個好開始!!

30#
發表於 09-8-31 11:35 |只看該作者
i also look forward to hear from my daughter's comments (after school today). Yesterday, she said to me that she is very eager to go to school and meet her new classmates

31#
發表於 09-8-31 18:09 |只看該作者
Today my son showed me the "ice-cream" mash mallow immediately after getting off from the school bus.  Seems that he was very happy in school.
He told me that Ms. Lee had written the capital letter "A" on the blackboard and Ms. Suen will review the Chinese 一 with them later.

My son said they haven't 分組...he's sitting at table 1 now.  Yet, he couldn't tell me the names of those classmates in table 1.  He just mentioned "Wong Cheuk Long" (the one who should be from 1H but my son doesn't know him!) as he's absent today.

My son really finished all the water in his bottle.  Thought that the teachers did ask them to finish all as said in the orientation.

My son also said they didn't go out to  play today.

What about your kids?  Did they tell you anything about today's school life?

32#
發表於 09-9-1 00:00 |只看該作者
Mine talked about the 'ex classmate'. She said she knew her today that they were of the same class before.
Yes, there is no 分組.
原帖由 Camom 於 09-8-31 18:09 發表
Today my son showed me the "ice-cream" mash mallow immediately after getting off from the school bus.  Seems that he was very happy in school.
He told me that Ms. Lee had written the capital letter " ...

33#
發表於 09-9-1 18:10 |只看該作者
Seems that they haven't yet 分組...my son is still in table 1.  He said Lawrence is on his RHS and Chloe on his LHS.  My son keeps telling me some names these 2 days which sound funny (I can't figure out the words coz he doesn't say it properly).  He told me that they are twins but I think he just has silly talks.
Today they had watched a video about swine flu.  The teachers reminded them to be hygienic to prevent from having swine flu.

Also, they'd played 配字遊戲 (reviewing the K1 Chinese words) and that's why they got biscuits from the teachers.

They'd reviewed & written letter "A" and Chinese "一" today too.

To my surprise, my son doesn't feel tired and didn't sleep on the school bus when returning home.  What about your kids?

34#
發表於 09-9-1 20:01 |只看該作者
my daughter does feel tired yesterday after come back from school, guess too long summer holiday for her. She went to sleep early yesterday

35#
發表於 09-9-1 22:18 |只看該作者
Ms. Lee said, "Boys be gentlemen.  Girls be elegant.".

My son also told me that he met his K1 teacher and classmates in school.  Then I asked if he had said hello to them.  He replied that Ms. Lee asked them to keep quite while queuing.

When daddy & I were chatting during dinner time, my son said, "please don't talk while eating or you'll 噴哂D食物出嚟"...

Seems that there are higher standards on discipline for K2...

36#
發表於 09-9-2 11:28 |只看該作者
我個仔尋日返黎, 話miss lee請佢食餅乾, 當放學接佢校車嗰陣, 見到有兩個小朋友瞓咗覺, 一個"挨"咗落另一個小朋友個shoulder上. 可能平時佢地有瞓開午睡, 所以未適應啦!!

37#
發表於 09-9-2 13:06 |只看該作者
oh yes. Mine said it is lemon biscuit.
原帖由 cm_pang 於 09-9-2 11:28 發表
我個仔尋日返黎, 話miss lee請佢食餅乾, 當放學接佢校車嗰陣, 見到有兩個小朋友瞓咗覺, 一個"挨"咗落另一個小朋友個shoulder上. 可能平時佢地有瞓開午睡, 所以未適應啦!! ...

38#
發表於 09-9-2 13:08 |只看該作者
Hi all,
Yesterday my kid said there are 3 groups in the class, just name Group 1, 2 & 3. Does any of u get similar message?
原帖由 Camom 於 09-9-1 18:10 發表
Seems that they haven't yet 分組...my son is still in table 1.  He said Lawrence is on his RHS and Chloe on his LHS.  My son keeps telling me some names these 2 days which sound funny (I can't figur ...

39#
發表於 09-9-2 15:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 LA 於 09-9-2 13:08 發表
Hi all,
Yesterday my kid said there are 3 groups in the class, just name Group 1, 2 & 3. Does any of u get similar message?

LA,

Yes ar!  My son said Group 1, 2 & 3 from day 1.  I thought that's the preliminary grouping as the group names are so generic...

BTW, any one of you take the kids to school?  Really want to hear more about what they're doing after getting into the classroom.

My son told me that they'll put the water bottles to the "black shelf" after saying good afternoon to Ms. Lee & Ms. Suen.

This morning just found that one of my son's pencils belong to 陳梓旻.  Maybe they had taken the wrong one after finishing the classwork.  Yet, my son doesn't know who is 陳梓旻.

One of name mentioned by my son: Max Ko.

40#
發表於 09-9-2 18:34 |只看該作者
hi all,

nice to meet u all.
my son is called Macros, he is from 1d.
i also believe ms lee and ms suen are really nice, cause my son always mention about them after school. hope it will be a good beginning.

camom,

after saying goodafternoon to ms lee, they need to put the water bottles on the shelf, then go back to the seat and take out the school handbook for checking. after that, they can start to play toys till class starts.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題