搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 對ESF kinder的疑惑 ......
樓主: foreverbb
go

對ESF kinder的疑惑 ...... [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-9-2 17:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-9-2 14:06 發表

Yes. I was paying much of my attention how my son interact with other children and whether he can make friends there (rather than how can he learn. In fact, i noticed quite a no. of parents asking te ...

exactly, after school every day, i asked my daughter did she go wee-wee herself, did she play with any children, did she make any new friends and what songs she sang in school.

besides, today when i picked up my girl, one of the EAs already mentioned something about my girl's character that i think is totally correct, i'm so impressed that she could see that in just few days in school. that's why i think each of the teachers and EAs has done their work during school hours as long as u leave her there.

22#
發表於 09-9-2 19:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 蜜蜜 於 09-9-2 17:15 發表

exactly, after school every day, i asked my daughter did she go wee-wee herself, did she play with any children, did she make any new friends and what songs she sang in school.

besides, today when ...

yes. this morning when i arrived the school (the 2nd school day) i saw the EA observing children and writing notes busily.
So parents should be patient that most teachers and EA are working hard...

23#
發表於 09-9-2 20:14 |只看該作者
我是ESF幼稚園學生的家長,但我不會好像瘋狂fans一樣擁護學校,在我眼中學校也有不足的地方,不是像Cara2006說的那樣盲目的維護學校。例如說,我覺得空間不足,尤其在studio time時小朋友可能會覺得太擠,很多碰撞。還有一點就是我對學校的普通話教學並不欣賞,我聽到的是普通話老師使用不算正統的英文講普通話故事,這點我便很不敢苟同。

我先前回應的只是關於英基幼稚園的教育理念,本人非常贊同,我的小朋友現在是K2的學生,過去一年在玩之間已經不知不覺學會很多,說英語方面大有進步,簡單的英文書可以看得懂,懂得適時發問,這些都是自發性學習的基礎,是一生人都可以用得到的好技巧。所以,我才提醒之前那位家長幼稚園的教育理念,完全沒有任何負面的意見,若有得罪也請見諒。

[ 本帖最後由 kohuei 於 09-9-2 20:18 編輯 ]

24#
發表於 09-9-2 22:51 |只看該作者
kohuei,
多謝你的回應.
如你所說:
過去一年在玩之間已經不知不覺學會很多,說英語方面大有進步,簡單的英文書可以看得懂,懂得適時發問.
想問吓你的孩子於校外多採用甚麽言語??
因大多孩子家庭大多採用英語溝通,所以才事倍功半.
如不,相信學校的功勞也很大.

原帖由 kohuei 於 09-9-2 20:14 發表
我是ESF幼稚園學生的家長,但我不會好像瘋狂fans一樣擁護學校,在我眼中學校也有不足的地方,不是像Cara2006說的那樣盲目的維護學校。例如說,我覺得空間不足,尤其在studio time時小朋友可能會覺得太擠,很多碰撞。還有一點就是 ...

25#
發表於 09-9-3 08:00 |只看該作者
因為他比較遲開口說話,從小朋友兩歲開始家裡就轉為只說英語一種語言,他的K1老師認為他在語言方面可以應付到K2 interivew,不需要太過擔心。只是在soical skill方面必須學習能好好的分享,這點是很多家中只有一個小孩需要關注的。我的小朋友是會「誓死保護」自己手中玩具的那種,如何教會他可以與其他小朋友分享,對我來說是一件很難的事,非常頭痛啊!

26#
發表於 09-9-3 08:47 |只看該作者
謝謝你們的分享,令我的憂慮減少了很多,確實,我囝囝好喜歡返esf,而且習慣在學校說英語,可能我太心急了!

另外,我洗唔洗俾囝囝係出面學phonics?我本以為讀international school唔洗學都識,但我知學phonics對認英文生字好有用,起碼可以睇下英文書.

27#
發表於 09-9-3 10:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 foreverbb 於 09-9-3 08:47 發表

另外,我洗唔洗俾囝囝係出面學phonics?我本以為讀international school唔洗學都識,但我知學phonics對認英文生字 ...

foreverbb,

我認為phonics沒需要在外面學, 買教材回家跟他一起聽歌/chanting, 看dvd和 看書就可以. 市面上可買到我認為不錯的有gc phonics, jolly phonics, letterland, phonics kids, wordworld, leapfrog 等, 我都有比女女聽或睇. 事實上, 小朋友睇得多讀得多英文生字, 佢哋真係會好易咁自己掌握到phonics. 另外, 同小朋友讀故事的時候, 指住來讀對認字會有幫助. 直至小朋友開始認得更多的字及能開始自己閱讀就慢慢地不再指字. 這是我自己的一點經驗, 不知能否對你也管用, 你可試試.

28#
發表於 09-9-3 11:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 foreverbb 於 09-9-3 08:47 發表

另外,我洗唔洗俾囝囝係出面學phonics?我本以為讀international school唔洗學都識,但我知學phonics對認英文生字 ...

另外, 在學會流利廣東話這方面, 應該not apply to ESF SW, 因為我在等女女放學的時候也沒看到過一個講廣東話的學生. 他們(看來是中國人的一些)在下樓上校車時交談也用英語的. 而且這邊香港, 外國及mix的學生比例也很不錯.

29#
發表於 09-9-3 21:53 |只看該作者
Dear All,

May I know which Campus your kids atten?
anything share with WKS campus? are the teachers over there good?  and what about the student ratio?

thx

30#
發表於 09-9-3 22:30 |只看該作者
My boy is at ESF TY Kindergarten, and one of his teachers is now at WKS, she is a very loving young lady and my boy adores her.

31#
發表於 09-9-3 23:00 |只看該作者
Hi Kohuei,

My girl is now in Wu Kai Sha and her class teacher also comes from TY.  Can you tell me the teacher's name to see if my girl is lucky enough to meet your son's former teacher?

32#
發表於 09-9-8 23:26 |只看該作者
今日都幾唔開心,原因我個仔剛剛start k1 at ESF才不夠2星期(還是隔日返),個班主任成日同我投訴阿仔冇耐性同埋大叫及同佢好少EYE CONTACT,實在阿仔現時只得2.10個月,係表達上未算成熟。但經已叫我要見principle。攪到我都唔知道係咪阿仔有問題,但阿仔明顯好喜歡ESF既環境,令到我好頭痛,本身阿仔係較為敏感及反叛,佢見你越話佢,佢就表現得特別跩。

而工人帶佢返學,我工人都好唔開心同我講話過班主任對阿仔有偏見,認為佢冇愛心同冇耐性,反之另外2位EA就不時UPDATE我地阿仔既一些特質。  下星期要見PRINCIPLE我都唔知點好。

原帖由 kohuei 於 09-9-3 08:00 發表
因為他比較遲開口說話,從小朋友兩歲開始家裡就轉為只說英語一種語言,他的K1老師認為他在語言方面可以應付到K2 interivew,不需要太過擔心。只是在soical skill方面必須學習能好好的分享,這點是很多家中只有一個小孩需要關 ...

33#
發表於 09-9-9 08:13 |只看該作者
先別煩,去聽聽看他們有什麼看法,只要是對小朋友好的意見都值得聽,年尾的小孩是真的沒法像年頭的孩子一樣成熟,希望這次談話可以幫到你的小朋友,如果真的有問題可以提早發現那不是也是一件好事情嗎?加油啊!

原帖由 chanyeehang 於 09-9-8 23:26 發表
今日都幾唔開心,原因我個仔剛剛start k1 at ESF才不夠2星期(還是隔日返),個班主任成日同我投訴阿仔冇耐性同埋大叫及同佢好少EYE CONTACT,實在阿仔現時只得2.10個月,係表達上未算成熟。但經已叫我要見principle。攪到我都 ...

34#
發表於 09-9-9 09:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 kohuei 於 09-9-9 08:13 發表
先別煩,去聽聽看他們有什麼看法,只要是對小朋友好的意見都值得聽,年尾的小孩是真的沒法像年頭的孩子一樣成熟,希望這次談話可以幫到你的小朋友,如果真的有問題可以提早發現那不是也是一件好事情嗎?加油啊!

Agree with kohuei. Unlike some local school whereas meeting with teachers/principal most probably should be a negative issue, it is a good chance for you to communicate with the school. Every children has their own problem and it is a very good chance to let you know what's going on and it is also good to let the school know more about you/your children. Problems will be solved easily.
I will be more than happy if I am "invited" for such meeting...

35#
發表於 09-9-9 18:45 |只看該作者
Thanks for the encouragement!! I think this is because this is first time experience such as at my son, therefore not be panic!!

原帖由 oooray 於 09-9-9 09:44 發表

Agree with kohuei. Unlike some local school whereas meeting with teachers/principal most probably should be a negative issue, it is a good chance for you to communicate with the school. Every childre ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題