go

強制全校家長一定要邀交家長教師會會費 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-3 02:34 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-3 22:58 |只看該作者
書簿費包含家教會會費並非今年先有,以往每年都是如此,學校內聯網收錄了昔日的通告,唔信可以自己查翻舊通告。自願參加的只是家教會年中舉辦的活動。呢位susantse唔知係咩學生家長,之前已經因校車問題狂鬧學校和惡意攻擊校長,依家又係到撩事鬥非,真係唔知你咩居心。你咁唔滿意間學校,點解唔轉校啫?轉去九龍塘聖家呀,橫掂你在校車一事上狂踩九龍城聖家,猛讚人地九龍塘個間仲用緊舊校車公司。有人開左學都可以唔讀呢。

為人父母者,應該以身作則,身教同言教同樣重要,在不分清紅皂白,未求証事實真相的情況下在網上發表不負責任的言論,唔通呢D就係你對下一代既教育?有怎樣的家長就有怎樣的子女。:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

我並非同學校任何教職員有親,亦非偏幫校長,只是不希望有人輕信謠言。學荷媽話斎:耳聽三分假,眼看未為真

3#
發表於 09-9-4 00:52 |只看該作者

4#
發表於 09-9-4 21:43 |只看該作者
"compulsory"

又如何 !!!???

5#
發表於 09-9-4 22:33 |只看該作者
學校內聯網有昔日通告欄,還可找到07-08和08-09的通告,當中有關上學期書簿收費的通告清楚列明1-6年級各項書簿習作費用外,仲會徵收每年$100冷氣費和$50家教會會費,並非我老作。susantse咁唔滿意校方和家教會的話,咪向學校表示唔願意俾囉,無謂又在BK人身攻擊。相信各位家長自會分清誰是誰非。

6#
發表於 09-9-4 22:55 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 09-9-7 09:30 |只看該作者
It seems that you really hate the school.
You don't like the school bus, you don't like the school policy and you don't like the principal,.....
All of these made you to behave so nasty in BK and frankly, it's really unpleasant to read your message in BK.

The tone and the words you used to comment the school and the principal are really too offensive. I want to stress that I am not 100% support our school but I prefer we (Holy Family parents) can have a more sensible and positive discussion on the school and its policy.

Why don't you quit our school and change to another school you like? Then, all the good things in another school may help you behave nice and other parents in the forum of another school may welcome you and will not argue with you, like us.

I welcome your pro-active response. But, if you just do the same, use offensive words in bold and large letters to response. I will not reply you as I don't want to become nasty woman to argue with you. Whatever you want to say, please behave yourself.

Good bye and good luck! Hope you can change to another school very soon and will not bing us (Holy Family parents in BK forum) unpleasant experience in reading your nasty message again.

原帖由 susantse 於 09-9-4 22:55 發表
學校內聯網所有通告欄中,可找到06/07年度的通告,當中有關上學期書簿收費的通告清楚列明1-6年級各項書簿習作費用外,並沒有徵收家教會會費,1314你又唔講埋, 你根本有心隱瞞事實的真相,1314你無謂在BK人身攻擊我。 相信各位 ...

8#
發表於 09-9-7 23:06 |只看該作者
Hi susantse,

I totally agree 'cocomi' said if you don't like our school, you better change to another one a.s.a.p.. Please undertsand you will make your daughter feel very sad & shame if she know you always 'shouting' here & do many things against the school.

I read your comments about the school bus & actually my daughter have travel with them for the past 3 years at another school.  I have to say I still miss their services & their responsibility for taking care of my daughter. Now they are the same company but different drivers & anutie, I really don't know can they provide the same as before. So we still need to monitor them & not to comment now.

I believe most of us will not really care for small amount of money. The major issue is the school can provide the best education enviornment for our daughters.

引用:
原帖由 susantse 於 09-9-4 22:55 發表
學校內聯網所有通告欄中,可找到06/07年度的通告,當中有關上學期書簿收費的通告清楚列明1-6年級各項書簿習作費用外,並沒有徵收家教會會費,1314你又唔講埋, 你根本有心隱瞞事實的真相,1314你無謂在BK人身攻擊我。 相信各位 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題