搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿學校(小學部) Apply 2010-2011 Primary school
樓主: leil_girl
go

Apply 2010-2011 Primary school [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-1-16 18:35 |只看該作者
Hi Bojasa,

I have a friend's daughter who was called by the school to have interview in Jan two years ago.  I also read from the previous thread that some of the bk mums was called to have interview in Jan last year.  I don't know their selection criteria for interview.  But definitely there are some bk mums who was called for interview do not have relationship with the school at all.

42#
發表於 10-1-16 20:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 Astoria 於 10-1-16 18:35 發表
Hi Bojasa,

I have a friend's daughter who was called by the school to have interview in Jan two years ago.  I also read from the previous thread that some of the bk mums was called to have interview  ...

As per Muicc's information, there should be one hundred applicants attending the interview in Jan.
Why is there no BK mum called for interview? or they don't post on BK.  How can I know more about the admission?

43#
發表於 10-1-16 20:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 Astoria 於 10-1-16 18:35 發表
Hi Bojasa,

I have a friend's daughter who was called by the school to have interview in Jan two years ago.  I also read from the previous thread that some of the bk mums was called to have interview  ...

How was yr friend's daughter in the interview?
Did she get a seat in SPC?

44#
發表於 10-1-16 20:41 |只看該作者
Hi Bajosa,

My friend's daughter got into the waiting list after the interview in Jan.

45#
發表於 10-1-16 21:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 Astoria 於 10-1-16 20:41 發表
Hi Bajosa,

My friend's daughter got into the waiting list after the interview in Jan.

Did she get an offer finally?

46#
發表於 10-1-17 13:09 |只看該作者
hi bajosa,

I cannot give you any ~for sure~ information about the selection progress... all i can share with you all is about my 2 daughters experience in the past years... I cannot ensure the calling time for interview this year, sorry...

Take is easy, try your best and no regrets, no need to ask why because there is no definate answer in BK...

Truely speaking,  I understand there are many questions through out the application period, since we are not from the kindergarten, the selection progrss is quite undergo and not public. Maybe Sister picks the girls by her own favourite or maybe she has her own formula(we will never know) to select the right one. We must learn to ~respect~ their rules if we really love this school. Good luck!  
原帖由 bajosa 於 10-1-16 00:55 發表

Are u sure Sister will call someone for interview in Jan every year?  Dose she have any criteria to choose the applicant for interview.  Why some of them didn't have the chance of interview?

47#
發表於 10-1-19 09:52 |只看該作者
Hi Bajosa,

No la... By the way, did you get any reply from SPC? Some bk mums said they've got a reply stating no vacancy this year...

原帖由 bajosa 於 10-1-16 21:15 發表

Did she get an offer finally?

48#
發表於 10-7-8 17:34 |只看該作者
Hi

Anybody knows why they suddently having interviews yesterday and today for so many childrens.  Are this year seats not yet filled up?  Do they normally have interviews that late in July?  How about last year?

People who had interviews in Jan and on the waiting list, do they have offer yet?

It seems they interviews quite a lot of interviewees yesterday and today.  Anybody will be interview tomorrow?

Thanks

原帖由 Astoria 於 10-1-19 09:52 發表
Hi Bajosa,

No la... By the way, did you get any reply from SPC? Some bk mums said they've got a reply stating no vacancy this year...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題