搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 大家對九龍塘宣道有何意見??
發新帖
查看: 3369|回覆: 2
go

大家對九龍塘宣道有何意見?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-20 16:38 |顯示全部帖子
They accepted small girl/boy.  My daughter born in Oct 06 and gain admission to K1.  In the classroom there is a hanger to show which student born in which month.  I counted: out of 65, 25 students were born from Oct to Dec (we so called small girl/boy).  Therefore the chance is quite fair.

My daughter also gain admission to St. Catherine at the same time but I re-treated cos I agreed one of the parent said "有話3歲定八十, 佢地k1會注重德育多d, 因為小朋友係德育方面要自細培養, 小時教唔好, 大了就好難教, 所以佢地係k2/k3就會改為注重學術方面"

Besides, I am very impressed with the teachers' attitude towards nuturing a kid (very sincere and courteous).  At the beginning I also worried about the academic standard.  During the registration day in Aug I talked with the vice-headmistress.  She said Alliance kindergarten's Chinese and Mathematics standard is very compatible with those famous kinder.  She is honest to me that English may be less.  But I think it can be supplemented by parent and learning course outside.  Also, the school fee is so unexpensive i.e. $587 after deducting the education voucher.  We can spend more for the kid to study outside.

Just a share of my personal thought.

2#
發表於 09-9-21 09:09 |顯示全部帖子
Yes.  So far I am satisfied with their service and they are caring to those small kid, like my daughter.

3#
發表於 09-9-24 09:55 |顯示全部帖子
One of the BK parent told me that his son studied in Alliance kinder and now study in Alliance Primary School, Kln Tong.  She felt it is ok to connect.  This is the key driving reason why I sent my daughter to Alliance kinder.

Honestly I will not totally rely on the kindergarten to teach her.  Instead, I have already sent her to English course since last summer vacation (now continue the course every week); we have 2 bun bun helpers at home therefore she can practise her spoken English daily.  I also teach her to recognise new Chinese and English word to build her vocabulary.  As her cousin was graduated in St. Catherine therefore I can teach myself based on the course guideline etc.  We can do a lot as long as we have a heart for the kid.

Again, just a personal share of thought.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題