用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-17 11:41 |顯示全部帖子

Mansung or Stafford

My little girl is 0712 small B and she got the offer from Stafford (Kowloon Tong) and Mansung. I like Stafford quite a lot as it is a small and caring school with close bonding between kids, teachers and parents. Stafford kids can speak fluent English as 2/3 of the teaching time is delivered by NET, not to mentioned Stafford kids are reported to be smart and have good presentation skills. The draw backs are I will have to go through another round of competitive primary school interviews which gives me a headache. For Mansung, I don't know this school too well, only known it is famous of its one dragon path and the kids there have good discipline. Mansung drawbacks are its primary is a Chinese school with lots of exams and homeworks. Grateful for advice on how to choose please.

2#
發表於 10-2-22 20:23 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ian,
Any idea on the choice between MS and SKH(Central)? MS is a safe option but SKH may articulate to prestigous primary schools. My girl is a Dec 07 super small girl, we are living in Kowloon but we can move to HK Island if we choose SKH. Do you have any idea of the P1 allocation result of SKH students (in terms of number of student to be paired in each school)?

Also, do you know any mainstream primary school with English as the teaching medium?

Many thanks

3#
發表於 10-2-23 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ian,
Thank you for your advice. I "think" my girl are very likely get SKH offer because the interviewer liked my girl a lot during the interview.

Could you please be more specific about the student background of these 2 kindergartens as mentioned in your previous message?

I think it is very important for kindergarten children to build up a solid foundation of English, Chinese, and Math; in addition to the moral education. If these factors are my primarily criteria in selecting either MS or SKH, what will be your advice?

Many thanks for your advice.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題