用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-25 12:22 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

It's my first time to read this thread, your information is very useful, especially for 2007 babies, honest thanks!

My boy was born in 0709, we are targeting on SC, KeenMind, HKPS, Soka & PC for K1 of 10/11.  Since my boy can't talk, he just can speak "mama, ball ball, e e, 熱熱, b b .." few words, can't speak his name in Chi/Eng, we are much worry on his upcoming interviews in those KGs. My boy is shy and has to warm up before pointing sth to answer questions in front of strangers, I think it is fine for the "mock" interview, but would be disadv for "real" interview, it made us headache at the moment.

Before reading this thread, I have no idea on the selection of primary school and haven't take consideration for my boy's education path starting from nursery, seems a bit late to start the education plan. Now my boy is attending the PN at not famous nursery school and will choose another KGs in Kln Tong for K1 (if got offers), our target is to choose the KG with very well education level and easy to let my boy to connect with his school life in primary school. Know that there have no selection for the gov' primary school by ourselves, would like to know how we plan for selecting the primary school and what we might do at the moment.

Honest thanks for your reply.

以撒(Isaac),意為「喜笑」(laughter),借著恩典而不是借著努力、甘願犧牲、是「應許」的象徵..「弟兄們,我們是憑著應許作兒女,如同以撒一樣。」(加四28)

2#
發表於 09-9-28 12:44 |顯示全部帖子
Ian, thanks for your meaningful suggestions!! After attended some interviews last week, we believe parent's interview skill is quite important and one of the success key. We understood that my boy will make conflict on language if we put another to him at the moment, it brings disadv for him as he still can't speak, so we just communicate with him by cantonese as long as his nanny also be, hope he can be more easier to talk with and willing to talk with confident. Now we just stuggling on which kind of KG fits my boy, my boy is shy and passive, my fren told me he is not suit for HKPS as its quite dynamic, but it obtains higher opportunity for entry some famous primary school. My boy is now studying in one KG which emphasized the language instead of activities, we are worrying how we choose the right one if we got offers from KGs in Kln Tong for K1 or stick with current one till K3. Either to choose common KG which fits him & obtain certain educational level or famous KG for smooth plan on famous/one-dragon primary school.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-9-26 08:10 發表
Hi rwurwu,

As your first interview will probably happen in just more than ONE MONTH, you will need some efforts to try to increase your son's chance on the coming interview.

But before we start, sin ...

[ 本帖最後由 rwurwu 於 09-9-28 12:50 編輯 ]

以撒(Isaac),意為「喜笑」(laughter),借著恩典而不是借著努力、甘願犧牲、是「應許」的象徵..「弟兄們,我們是憑著應許作兒女,如同以撒一樣。」(加四28)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題