用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-29 16:23 |顯示全部帖子
Can somebody help by advising whether KM is a good KG compared with St Cat & KV?

Thanks for your help

2#
發表於 09-9-29 17:26 |顯示全部帖子
Ian,

Thanks for your reply.  I want to know your feeling towards this kindergarten.  In fact,  I read these results on it's websit already.  My girl is in K1 near the place we lived because we have been rejected by SC and KV last year (eventhough she answer all the questions in the interveiw).  She born in 2006 (end of the year).  I want to apply those KGs again for next year.  However KM offer me a place in K1 now so I am struggling whether I should change to study in KM now or wait for the interview of SC and KV and let my girl to study K1 again there  next year.

Thanks for your opinion.

3#
發表於 09-10-1 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your reply.  Finally I have registered at KM today as they had already given me a few more days to decide before the actual deadline.  I don't know much thing on KM.  Anyway I think KM will be better than the KG my girl currently attended.  I can't afford to lose since my baby born in 2006.  The coming interview is the last chance to enter my favorite KG like St Cat, KV, St Paul and PC
(last year I didn't try St Paul & PC).  So I will let my girl study in KM first and then wait to see whether I will repeat K1 next year if she was accepted by those KG's.  It's really drive me crazy to make the decision coz too many things I need to consider.  

I want my girl to have good standard on both English and Chinese. On the other hands,  I believe all the parents want the one dragon school so they don't need to bother to choose again whether their kids promote to Primary school.  On this way I think PC is the best however it's English standard may not be as good as the other KGs.

Let me know your opinion.

Thanks

I want to know
‹ 上一主題|下一主題