用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-28 12:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

好多謝你的分享同意見, 我覺得好有用啊, 你好有心呀.

唔好意思, 我有小小問題想問下你意見.
我個仔係200612月出世, 佢依家係北蘇浙讀緊k1(細仔), 尚算ok. 佢係屋企好多野講, 但出到去見陌生人就要warm up,性格較慢熱, 喜歡數字同唱歌.

我老公話想幫佢報Kowloon Tong Kinder重讀K1(家住旺⻆),打算中有:KV, PC, Soka & 禮賢. 原因係蘇浙d課程overall來講都幾深, 怕仔仔上到k2, k3曾跟唔上.

現請問下:
(1)如重讀做大仔會否好d?
(2)我己知你點睇KV& PC, 咁請問下你又點睇Soka &禮賢呢?
(3)我同老公都想仔仔有好d 紀律, 肯學習之餘又可以開心. 請問你覺得邊間會較適合佢呢?
(4)抑或如果真係讀唔, 到時係蘇浙重讀K1好呢?
多謝晒你幫忙

2#
發表於 09-9-29 11:47 |顯示全部帖子
Million thanks to superman Ian. I saw your reply time was at 4am!!!!
I really really appreaciated your deailed information and valuable recommendations.
Thanks again superman.
要休息多d唔好挨壞身體呀

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-9-29 04:25 發表
HI YiuChunMa,

First of all, I suggest you to review the (Part IV) which I have posted recently and that may affect your decision to repeat K1.

I guess as a 0612 bb, especially for a boy, I think PC  ...

3#
發表於 09-10-14 15:00 |顯示全部帖子
jennyevo5,

Hi, I have same concern as yours. My son is also Dec 06 B, now is studing in K1. After I discussed with his teacher yesterday, now I decided the following.

I will apply K1 at PC (one-dragon school) and KV (I like its teaching method) for  my son as big boy. If both unsuccessful, then he will be remained in the current kinder for K2. For me, I think these 2 kinders are worth to try to repeat K1.

My son's teacher advised me that since course of K1 is quite simple, most of kids can handle it. But it will be harder in K2 (ie: need to write letters words), so its better to repeat K2 if kid can not follow the schedule.

Hope this will give you more ideas. Good luck.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題