用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 崇真小學暨幼稚園(小學部) 2010-11 P1 收到入學信嗎?
發新帖
查看: 4105|回覆: 2
go

2010-11 P1 收到入學信嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-2 16:40 |顯示全部帖子
I received the acceptance letter today, I applied international stream for my son and the letter mentioned that i can either choose to pay the registration fee for main or internaitonal stream. I am still thinking which stream is more suitable for my son since the school will also use english and putonghau to teach in the main stream.

2#
發表於 09-10-7 21:47 |顯示全部帖子
Joshua_BB, i finally choose international stream, becuase i called the school and asked them about the math and chinese standard of the international stream, they replied that the level are same as main stream, they use 1 chinese and 1 english math book in main stream and they use 2 english math book in international stream, also the chinese book are the same. The main difference is they will put a westener teacher as a class teacher and a putonghua teacher as a assistant in international stream, and the class teacher in main stream will be chinese and the westener teacher only teach english class, so that is the reason why the school fees is much expensive in the international stream. However i think the english standard in the main stream is also very good because i know 1 girl study in the main stream and her english is quite good.

3#
發表於 09-10-10 18:16 |顯示全部帖子
Does this school accept all the applicants???

‹ 上一主題|下一主題