搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 德望面試奇遇
發新帖
查看: 2055|回覆: 2
go

德望面試奇遇 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-26 22:21 |顯示全部帖子
It is quite rediculous - I mean your husband, not the mother and girl.

What might be true is - (1) your husband invited them to get into the car; (2) your husband was too nice and talkative to the mother and girl, hence, they wanted to get into the car and continued their conversation; (3) your husband was a bit worried (perhaps being scared) after they got into the car, hence, SMS you that it was  "unwelcome".

I think you need a serious talk with your husband.  Think of it seriously - if your husband was not so "nice" and "warm", I don't think the mother and girl won't get into his car as I believed their were many other cars waiting outside (some might have air-conditioner on).

2#
發表於 09-9-26 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
Do anyone think of "應該唔係無啦啦"?

原帖由 Kittymummy 於 09-9-26 21:21 發表
聽完真係o 晒咀, 仲要係3 9 唔識7. 無啦啦走上人地架車度, 真係怪怪地, 我都覺得呢d 係基本禮貌問題, 不論架車有無開air con 都唔應該咁樣做 !

3#
發表於 09-9-26 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
I did not have any conclusion but just wanted to point out every coin has 2 sides.  Are you sure what you wrote is 100% of the story?

Every of you seemed to think the mother and the girl were wrong but none of you were at the spot?  It might be them getting the wrong signal.  It was so far the story of the man.

What I think is quite unbelievable - to let the strangers getting into the car and do nothing but creating a topic under BK afterwards.

My point is - if your husband is so "kind and nice" not to ask the mother and girl to get off the car, it would be even more nice not to comment afterwards.

My view is up to here and would not reply anymore.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題