搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 陳守仁 vs. 九龍塘小學
發新帖
查看: 4411|回覆: 4
go

陳守仁 vs. 九龍塘小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-2 11:06 |顯示全部帖子
I prefer KTS too.  Personally, I don't like there are too many different ethnics there.  Yes, I'm racist.
原帖由 jollyma 於 09-10-2 10:58 發表
I prefer KTS, personally, I dont't like TSL

2#
發表於 09-10-2 13:01 |顯示全部帖子
lovingparent,
I got your attention, didn't I?  I deliberately used that word to see what responses I would get and I'm glad to see someone saying that we should be more accomodating towards people.  Actually I'm not racist, I've many black and indian friends when I was a student in UK.  I now withdraw my statement.  To be honest, of all the different ethnic people I have met, Chinese, and I hate to say that, is probably the most discriminatory people in the world.  They don't like their own people from mainland, Singapore or Malaysia etc.  Anyway, let's not talk about this subject as it is against the forum rule I belive.
原帖由 lovingparent 於 09-10-2 12:10 發表
As parents, we should teach our kids to be open minded and in today's society, it's hard for me to imagine that someone, being parents themselves, can claim themselves to be "racist" - this can become ...

3#
發表於 09-10-2 14:44 |顯示全部帖子
My point is when you have many different ethnic group in a classroom, some kids may shift their attention to things which are related to national cultures.  And they may become more interested in learning the cultures of their classmates that may distract or take away them from their normal learning.  Next day the kids keep asking their dad why their classmates keep wearing that turban.  There is nothing wrong with that, but you will find yourself spending more time on talking about differnet cultures in different countries than teaching your kids to do the homework.  Of course this is only a hyperthetical situation but nevertheless exists.
原帖由 猴子爸 於 09-10-2 13:08 發表
Sorry, I'm a bit confused.  Do you mean what you said? or you are being sarcastic here?
For me, TSL is in the top 3 of my list for my son.

4#
發表於 09-10-2 14:56 |顯示全部帖子
That's why I prefer KTS. And after witnessing the world power demonstrated by China's massive military parade yesterday, I'm proud to be instiling Chinese cutural values to my kids.
原帖由 猴子爸 於 09-10-2 14:49 發表
Are you kidding?
You are as good as Leon Lai...

5#
發表於 09-10-2 15:14 |顯示全部帖子
Reximon, how are you? you're working too hard (copied from China president)
原帖由 Reximom 於 09-10-2 15:06 發表

讀TSL係等D小朋友可以多D機會接觸外國文化, 唔係學少左中國文化喎!只學中國文化, 抗拒接觸外國文化, 大個好易會變成好似大陸有D “糞青”咁盲目個喎!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題