搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 陳守仁 vs. 九龍塘小學
發新帖
查看: 4414|回覆: 2
go

陳守仁 vs. 九龍塘小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-2 11:25 |顯示全部帖子
I am afraid you are only targeting a particular race there.  You are probably the first one who openly claims yourself as a racist here.  

原帖由 Gooddaddy 於 09-10-2 11:06 發表
I prefer KTS too.  Personally, I don't like there are too many different ethnics there.  Yes, I'm racist.

2#
發表於 09-10-2 12:09 |顯示全部帖子
猴子爸,
How about yourself?  Are you concerned that you may have a daughter-in-law in that ethnic group too?

原帖由 猴子爸 於 09-10-2 11:31 發表
Gooddaddy, you are very frank!
I got several friends whose children got accepted by TSL but they finally rejected the offer.  The reason is exactly similar to yours.  But their point is not that there ...

3#
發表於 09-10-2 12:18 |顯示全部帖子

I can't agree with you more, lovingparent.  
In my work place there are some south asian people who are holding high-ranking positions and making important decisions for our organization.  I also know from friends that the same is true for big banks like Standard Chartered.
If we keep telling our kids or unintentionly implying to them that we don't "like" them or they may be "inferior", I don't know how the kids will react and handle when their teachers or bosses are south asians.  Actually many popular schools have indian teachers as native english teachers.  

原帖由 lovingparent 於 09-10-2 12:10 發表
As parents, we should teach our kids to be open minded and in today's society, it's hard for me to imagine that someone, being parents themselves, can claim themselves to be "racist" - this can become ...

[ 本帖最後由 gingerale 於 09-10-2 12:20 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題