教育王國 討論區 小一選校 推介- 功課少,默書少的津校
發新帖
查看: 2058|回覆: 1
go

推介- 功課少,默書少的津校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-14 13:26 |顯示全部帖子
我明白你!
may i share a bit my personal point of view.
i came from hong kong traditional school with dictations, testes, exams.... hard study duck fill method and study in europe afterward.
i can observe that i was quite brilliant amount other students in the class at the beginning during my study in europe.
however, i find myself really short in creativity, active thinking, open minded, management method compare to the other countries' students in the long run little by little....
i was a good skill executive person, but i didn't find myself in the leadership place amount them because i was limited by the traditional education that i got in the past. i was only focused on knowledge, data, information... but not enough practice on the presentation, problem solving, self organizing... i still managed to finish the study without big problem...
however, i was keep thinking that if i could get the same kind of education like them before, i might have done even better than what i have made...
of cause it's always different case apply on different person. it may or may not work for anyone.
but for me, i personal think that academic result that come from test and exam doesn't reflect really the potential of the child, and it's really limited his interest to explore other things in life.
that's why i personally admire school like this. not focusing on how many words you remember...  but how many miles you have walked!

原帖由 chumamma 於 13/10/2009 23:52 發表
我到今天也問自己, 到底搵間功課少,默書少的津校 是幫佢, 定係害佢呢 ???

我又想小朋友舒服開心過度童年生活, 又想佢將來出人頭地, 唔想做牛做馬咁辛苦。

正如你說, 中學派位唔好, 就算幸運入到 brand one 中學,  ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 09-10-14 13:27 |顯示全部帖子
by the way, AAma,
thanks a lot for the info!

原帖由 AAma 於 12/10/2009 11:05 發表
我朋友其實想報讀類似的直資小學, 不過在囝囝上小學時放棄工作,轉做全職媽媽, 經濟是一個因素, 佢囝囝係跨區出去讀, 覺得課程合佢要求, 最緊要小朋友讀得開心有成功感才建立學習動機, 要有適當的功課/測驗, 但不希望 ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題