搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SFA Acceptance Letter
發新帖
查看: 3005|回覆: 2
go

SFA Acceptance Letter [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-6 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
Piaget, you must be kidding, SFA won't issue acceptance letter, they post it in front of their school at 8:00am on Nov 13. They do it like this every year. I doubt where you get the source from.

2#
發表於 09-11-6 23:46 |顯示全部帖子
sorry, i didn't read it carefully, they said they may issue the letter before the notice date. sorry for that.

3#
發表於 09-11-9 18:20 |顯示全部帖子
The whole process of SFA was very annoying. From the form getting to the interview day.

I wanted to bring the kid to toilet before the interview but was rejected by the students helper. They insisted my kid should use the toilet upstairs. But he was very desperate  so I ignored them and took him to use the mobile toilet at the playground. The condition of the mobile toilet was really bad. Not clean and very very difficult to be used by young kids. When we were back, we missed the line! He was standing there without help for a while and finally someone took him up the classroom.The student helpers were later scolded by the teacher for not enforcing well my kid to go up the classroom and not allowing them to use the toilets as the playground. poor kids..the teacher scolded them quite hard. For the next session of parents, they all needed to quene around the school outside. Poor kids and parents, it was so hot that day. Some kids wore long sheelves and they looked very tired under the sun.

For picking up the kids, it was quite smooth. This school is very mechanical, i could not feel much warm and care there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題