搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 今日second interview, 好似好多人
發新帖
樓主: Joshua_BB
go

今日second interview, 好似好多人 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-9 17:16 |顯示全部帖子
TSL is also my favorite, too.    The only concern is that after 6 years,  we have to find a secondary school.   

Besides international schools, does anyone know any GOOD mainstrem secondary schools that teach Japanese / French as an elective ?

2#
發表於 09-11-9 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
Flostangraphy,   

Thank you for your feedback.  It appears you've done a lot of reserch about TSL and it has been your choice for your son long time ago.   

I attended their open day early this year and I was quite impressed.   Since then, TSL has been my first choice.   Surprisingly,  many people prefer CKY than TSL.  I have little doubt that I prefer TSL.    Sadly my daugther was not feeling well last Sat.  I am not optimistic she can win a seat  facing so many bright candidates that day.       If no good news for the first round,  I will have her to try TSL again during 2nd round.   Hopefully see you son at TSL next year.   

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-11-9 22:31 發表
hello yypapa and joshua_bb,
i have done a little research for the secondary schools which have french before and happy to share with you.
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1681513&extr ...

3#
發表於 09-11-10 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
flostangraphy,

"what can we ask more ?" ...................  what about asking them to open up a direct-linked secondary school.    If so, TSL is my super first choice.  

You have a handsome boy !!!   For your information only, my daughter is cute and good looking !!!   Maybe they can meet ................ 20 years from now.  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-11-10 12:11 發表
dear yypapa,
CKY and TSL have different system.
so it's quite apple and orange comparison between them.
if you agree with the IB system. that's something TSL can't offer.
and i do think they are b ...

4#
發表於 09-11-10 16:12 |顯示全部帖子
I can let her to have more than one boyfriend la............ but not at the same time.  So, please tell him to wait !!!!

原帖由 Joshua_BB 於 09-11-10 15:58 發表
Hey...My son also looks good. Willl you consider???

‹ 上一主題|下一主題