教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 票選:面試後最令人失望及最有驚喜的幼稚園 ...
發新帖
查看: 7220|回覆: 0
go

票選:面試後最令人失望及最有驚喜的幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-22 01:47 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 twinsstar 於 09-11-22 00:57 發表
I guess some KG consider Parent's performance (e.g. whether it has the same vision with the school .. parenting style etc) more than the performance of the kids. May be that;s why they don't really ne ...

May be it is because....
... kids are around 2 yrs old - expectations are set  appropriately...
...this particular year schools have had record numbers of applicants ...
...to make the process my systematic schools have developed standard tests, questions and activities so to comparison and entry level easier, hence less subjective...
...some KGs make the decision easier by selecting older kids to younger kids

Any KG with a warm up period for the kids is being very considerate.  Straight from outside lining up and into assessment is difficult on parents and kids.  

Teachers probably need to work for whole month /6 weeks, interviews on weekends and teaching during week, organizing Halloween party, etc., is not much fun.  Fatigue may set in and teachers comes across as not so nice nor trying.   

Admin staff usually deals with routine activities but during interview month need to process hundreds and thousands of applications, sending out letters (appointments, acceptance, waiting and rejections) collecting payments (applications and acceptance) and dealing with many many phone calls from parents.  Staff (including toilet attendants, drivers, etc.) also working for whole month non-stop.   And, all time they need to be on their best behavior.  

Been to 5 interviews with my kid and only one bad experience with teacher.   Couple of them teachers played with kid before starting the interview.  

All things considered, I am appreciative of their efforts.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖