搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 學鋼琴
發新帖
查看: 1907|回覆: 2
go

學鋼琴 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-1 22:40 |顯示全部帖子
I am a piano teacher of over 20 years, I send both my kids to JMC. They also have to learn private piano lessons too.
The results of the positive effects from JMC is evident clearly after 2 years.

My daughter's musical sense, and rhythm and pitch are clearly better and more developed than my students who didn't take JMC.

I recommend all kids who have time, and parents who can afford time and money to allow their kids to take JMC and private piano at the same time.

Be patient, you will see the results.

2#
發表於 09-12-3 10:30 |顯示全部帖子
Ah ha! I had the same problem with my daughter. She was struggling with Doh Re Me, and C- D -E Problem at first.

What I did was each time she played Yamaha, we would sing Do Re Me, but when it's private piano playing time, I say C-D-E, and Doh Re Me, (alternating) after 3 months, she understand and got used to switching both back and forth with no problems.

I also made her write notes spellers, so I explained to her, Doh is C, Re is D... we always recite in the car, in the washroom, before sleeping...

Glad I didn't give up.

3#
發表於 09-12-6 01:01 |顯示全部帖子
rho153,

Your daughter is practicing perfectly correct! In time, she will be able to use these Do Re Mi and CDE interchangeably.

Good luck !

原帖由 rho153 於 09-12-5 23:30 發表
In fact, i heard my daughter sang both do-re-me and CDE alternatively wor....i asked why and she said teacher asked her to practise like this....is it ok? or she needs to study separately?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題