搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 點揀呢?
發新帖
查看: 730|回覆: 6
go

點揀呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-1 14:39 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
相信好多小朋友都考SC同培正, 亦會有好多都有SC既Offer, 但下星期六又培正interview, 去唔去好呢?
其實兩間收都好難揀, 可能言之過早, 因培正仲未有得in, 但點都要諗下, 唔可能又交留位費先再慢慢諗, 咁其他未有OFFER既會好慘。
SC就學費相對貴, 但英文好, 考名小學機會高, 但讀就要3年後再戰(考小學)。
培正就學費平, 慳既錢可以學好多野, 但就英文唔掂, 好既就一定直上小學, 9年之後先再戰(考中學)。
相信有好多媽咪都會頭痛呢個問題, 大家分享下AR!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-1 14:48 |只看該作者
培正小學學費要幾$$$?

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 09-12-1 16:12 |只看該作者
The tuition fee of PC primary is 26,500 a year.

Actually, why would you be comparing SC and PC?  They are kindergartens with very different style.  I didn't even apply for SC last year and the similar question that I had was to compare KV and PC.  I think these two are relatively more similar.  If I have only KV and PC to choose from, I would choose PC since I think it is better to compete again 9 years later rather than fighting for P1 3 years later.

Having said this, KV was our original target kindergarten.

4#
發表於 09-12-1 16:22 |只看該作者
Yes, I agreed. I also target those Kindergartens which students can promote to primary directly.  PC is also one of my target, I think I will provide language environment to my girl in other ways like ESF.

5#
發表於 09-12-1 16:34 |只看該作者
I saw on the bk that pc will use mandarin to teach chinese next year for primary school.  I would like to ask the medium of instruction use for kindergarten.  I know that English maybe not so good as compared with KV or SC but I think we can find some english course for our bb.  How about maths, is that also good for pc. KV is strong in both chinese and maths.  

elbb

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-12-1 16:12 發表
The tuition fee of PC primary is 26,500 a year.

Actually, why would you be comparing SC and PC?  They are kindergartens with very different style.  I didn't even apply for SC last year and the simila ...

6#
發表於 09-12-1 16:50 |只看該作者
all of the three are difficult to enroll.  I didn't apply SC, and finished KV interiview, PC interview set on Dec 12. I like KV since it's very strong in Chinese and Math, PC has some kind of one dragon, though it's english is relative weak.  

anyway, the headache should left at accepting by all three kinders. at this moment, no need so headache.
(\~~/) (\~~/)
(~'.'~) (^.^ )
(_(__  (_(__)~ *^-^*

7#
發表於 09-12-1 17:45 |只看該作者
多謝大家意見。 不過想問如有肯培正收, 有咩英文course可以俾小朋友呢?有無資料可以分享下, 謝謝!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題