搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RC parents and CWB Parents please verify
發新帖
查看: 4242|回覆: 4
go

RC parents and CWB Parents please verify [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-5 10:59 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry for saying something beyond your topic.
As a on-looker, I think I have figured it out why your speech is so hot.
Everyone is free to comment on any schools with or without any reasons.
I feel the reason why you are "fired", not because your +ve/-ve attitude towards ESF/non-ESF schools, but sometimes you make your conculsion illogically.
Everybody can express his/her feelings "I don't like ESF; all ESF schools are academically-poor, indiscipline schools and I won't send my children there, never, ever..." Nothing wrong with this.
But Please don't rationalize your feelings as an "always-true" theory by simply sharing your personally experiences, intelligences from your network, picking some cases from your piano class students.
Just to clarify I'm a RC and ESF kinder parent, should be classified one of "ESF supporters" as you mentioned.
To be honest, i don't care people sayiing that they are all lousy schools (Of course, I will not get "excited" even if people saying they are their dream schools).
If you still think your logic is logical, Enjoy expressing them freely.

2#
發表於 09-12-5 11:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 mattsmum 於 09-12-5 11:03 發表

I don't think there is anything wrong.

my child could not write ABC in the beginning of K3.

getting a bit slow at the beginning does not mean that they will have problem at a higher level.

why p ...

don't forget many parents enjoy IS education but also love to have as much as duck-feeding "knowledge" in their children's tummy.
That's personal choice. No absolute correct or wrong.

[ 本帖最後由 oooray 於 09-12-5 11:09 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-12-5 22:34 |顯示全部帖子
Be open-minded; life will be easier and happier!

4#
發表於 09-12-6 08:19 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 yeung2212 於 09-12-6 00:27 發表
Hi Pianokc
Quote : "We are looking at missing strokes, missing parts to some basic chinese characters, and in each sentence, she left boxes blank. I asked her why is it blank, she said, because I don' ...

Hi Yeung2212,
1. As a RC parent, I will not challenge Pianokc's quote because these were her personal experiences; (whether her conclusion is logical is another issue);
2. Are you satisfied with the quality of Chinese Lesson you son is having now? If not, have you contacted your class teachers and Chinese teachers for such arrangment?
I am always informed by the class teacher in case of any classes re-arrangement due to special events in the class?
3. I believe there are good teachers and no good teachers in any schools. Parents don't have the right to choose a teacher but in case of big issues, we should urge for improvement. If not, one day my children may encounter the same problem.
4. My daughter is in Year 1 and I feel the Chinese Homework is quite demanding now; similar to what a local kindergarten K2 level (Of course, teacher does not expect "perfect" writing as in local kindergarten.

5#
發表於 09-12-6 22:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 almom 於 09-12-6 09:56 發表

Wanted to PM you but somehow it did not go through.
I think the discussion is getting very illogical.
If there is an incompetent student "A", the school is bad.
If there is a brilliant student "B", ...

Yes. i do agree with u but it seems to be an endless "performance"; and we are just a pack of hyenas when criticizing those distorted theories and the only "pre-set" conclusion is u are just a pack of ESF parents.
i am having fun to watch such behaviours and good luck to those children with those parents.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖