教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RC parents and CWB Parents please verify
發新帖
查看: 4247|回覆: 0
go

RC parents and CWB Parents please verify [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-6 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Pianokc
Quote : "We are looking at missing strokes, missing parts to some basic chinese characters, and in each sentence, she left boxes blank. I asked her why is it blank, she said, because I don't know how to write it. I said, I thought you copied it from the board, she said, yes, but IWe are looking at missing strokes, missing parts to some basic chinese characters, and in each sentence, she left boxes blank. I asked her why is it blank, she said, because I don't know how to write it. I said, I thought you copied it from the board, she said, yes, but I don't know how to write the words she is writing, and it's time to go.
So I said, what are you doing with this homework, she said, I have to read it."

My child is studying in RC. Exactly, he has encountered the problem as you said.
He left many blanks in the boxes or missed the parts in the Chinese character. I have asked him why he can't copied from the broad. He also said he doesn't know how to write the words she is writing.
I am so strange as my son has already known that words but he can't understand what the teacher's writing.

Quote: "Then my student said, we stopped chinese lessons last week.... many times. I asked her, how come? She said, "I don't know." Then I said, "so instead of chinese , what did your teacher do? She said just some english."

My son said the Chinese lesson sometimes has been cancelled without reason. The teacher only lets the students to play at classroom.

Therefore, your observation about the two RC students are right.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題