教育王國 討論區 課外活動 買鋼琴問題
發新帖
查看: 142225|回覆: 8
go

買鋼琴問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-18 10:38 |顯示全部帖子
Can you also give me some comments?
We have a YAMAHA digital piano at home, it cost around $20k ten years ago.  My son's piano teacher always urges us to buy a "real" piano and suggests me the brand "Schimmel" to me.  However, the cost of which is around $60k or more.  My son plans to take grade two exam next year, do you think it worths or whether it's necessary to buy one at $60k +?  It's really very expensive......

2#
發表於 10-3-12 00:11 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 81# ming2 的文章

Ming 2,
May I ask you what's the difference between Kwai K7 and K8, if budget is around $40k, which one or brand will you suggest?  Or those European brands?

Thanks.

3#
發表於 10-3-30 00:29 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 10# anniewupiano 的文章

Anniewupiano,
May I ask if, for a 2nd hand Yamaha, U2 piano, 5-year old, ask for $15000 is worth or not?  I have been searching on the web but feeling strange that very few people talking about U2, could you tell me the reasons, and is it made in Japan and whether it's better than U1?  Appreciate if you could give me some advice...

4#
發表於 10-3-30 21:30 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# anniewupiano 的文章

Anniewupiano,
Thanks very much for your comments.  Then I have to double check the information.  BTW, may I ask if my budget is around $40k and my kid's fingers are not having enough "strength", would you recommend Yamaha or Kawai?  If you were me, you will go for a U1 or K[?]?  Could you kindly grant me further advice?

5#
發表於 10-3-30 22:46 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# anniewupiano 的文章

O I see.....   Thanks very much once again!!

6#
發表於 10-4-6 22:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 3# anniewupiano 的文章

anniewupiano,
Thanks very much for your comments once again.  I've checked the details again, it's a U1, asking for $15,000, around 6-year old from the first hand user, do you think it worths?

One more question, from your viewpoint, do you think it's good for the kids to take the grades examination?  If yes, what do you think the most suitable path will be, say some people would skip Grade 1, then go ahead for Grade 3 or 4 then to more advanced grades, what's your suggestions?

7#
發表於 10-4-6 23:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# anniewupiano 的文章

Thanks very much for your prompt suggestions.  Well, I totally agreed with your view and I really hope my kid could enjoy music and develop his own "tastes".  Regarding the grading exams, somehow I just thought if our kids could skip some exams, wouldn't it be better as they could have more time to try and learn more songs instead of spending quite long time in preparing for an exam in a year?  I really don't know whether my thoughts are true or not....

8#
發表於 10-4-28 00:33 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 31# anniewupiano 的文章

Anniewupiano,
It's me again.  May I ask if you have any comments on Toyo piano?  Some people said it's good but I could hardly find any comments on the web, could you give me more advise?  Don't know why, I still have some hesitations on YAMAHA U1 due to its relatively light touch.....

9#
發表於 10-4-30 00:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# anniewupiano 的文章

Anniewupiano,
Thanks for your comments.  Actually I don't know much about Toyo or Tokiwa, it's just that I heard people said staff from KK Music loves to recommends this brand.....

You mentioned that lighter touch is a characteristic of Japan made piano, beyond the sound difference,  on the touch, would you prefer Kawai K series than Yamaha U series.  

Sorry for this stupid questions, but still struggling between U1 or having a K5, K6 or K7.... and husband sharing different opinion ma....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖