發新帖
查看: 10240|回覆: 4
go

聖芳濟各英文小學 Vs. 英華 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-9 23:07 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 liktin 於 10-7-9 13:42 發表

DrChing, Thanks for your opinion.
Just talked to the Principal of current primary school that she also recommened Ying Wa. She gave me a lot of ideas and analysis about our confirmed schools.
Now al ...

Hi Liktin,

My son also got acceptance fm Ying Wa P2, and we also apply DPS, but got reply on Apr that no seat was available. May i know if your son has attended the test already or still awaiting the reply fm DPS for the chance of interview/ test? Thanks

2#
發表於 10-7-10 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 liktin 於 10-7-10 17:04 發表

Already be replied about the test, it will be next Tue. Actually, I think I will not select DPS even they accept my son.
The school staff tolk me that Ying Wa only accept 3 or 4 P2 students this yea ...

Sorry i confused DPS with DBS, DPS hs also asked my son to attend the test on next Tue morning, but my hubby dosen't want him to take the test, since he prefer Ying Wa and next Tue day is the last day for my son to be in the original school.

We hv also sent file to DBS, but they replied that there was no seat available, that 's why i 'm very concern about when u mention it.

I think we are quite possible to choose Ying Wa unless DBS accept my son.

And so i think our son may be classmate on next year. I'm really happy to know u here, as we are in the similar situation, we can share our point of view and not be alone toward the new school . Hope we can keep in touch.:)

3#
發表於 10-7-11 20:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 liktin 於 10-7-11 15:15 發表

Is your child from 聖芳濟各英文小學? i met a classmate from 聖芳濟各 when register.
Can U pm me for your child's name?

no, my son is not fm SFA, we did not apply this school.

Pls check PM, thanks.

4#
發表於 10-7-11 20:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 lusanna 於 10-7-11 20:42 發表

no, my son is not fm SFA, we did not apply this school.

Pls check PM, thanks.

Just found cannot send PM, no idea what's wrong with it

5#
發表於 10-7-11 22:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 liktin 於 10-7-11 22:07 發表

Oh great!, then we got 2 transfered classmates of Ying Wa P2 already.
One of them is your son and one of them is from SFA, I met him at the registered date, he is very smart also.
Besides, I heard ...

if there are totally 3 transferred student of P2, then u hv already found all the 3, yr son, my son and the one fm SFA!

Don't know if we 3 will be in the same class?
I think may be we should go to the page of YingWa to go ahead our conversation or via PM. But i don't know why i cannot send message via PM, do u know how to do it?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題