搜索
教育王國 討論區 樂基幼兒學校(駿景園) 收到樂基(駿景園)REPLY
發新帖
查看: 10944|回覆: 2
go

收到樂基(駿景園)REPLY [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-4 18:21 |顯示全部帖子
I would like to say sth.....I would also share my experience here.

My daughter is studying K1 in HKPS now. She studied PN in the other KG, not HKPS....
We applied HKPS - K1 last yr and we are in waiting list too. My gal is a small girl (0612) so we are not surprised to receive reject or waiting list letter.
We like HKPS after the interview so we wrote letter to principle in order to ask for a offer. Finally, we can get an offer in late AUG last yr......

So, if you are in waiting list, you still have chance to get an offer. They are really keeping your record.

From my point of view, it's a fair game. If you are in waiting list, you can still have chance to get offer. However, if you dont apply or NOT pay $30, you will not have that chance....

I cannot see any cheating...that's the rule of the game.

2#
發表於 10-1-5 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 8# pharaoh 的文章

Yes, I agree with you, Pharaoh,

I think HKPS is lucky that they dont provide offer to such a stubborn parent!!

I am not dare to say HKPS is really very good.....but I do believe such parent, their child not yet enter this school, definately no reason to comment so HARD!!! haha.....

3#
發表於 10-1-7 14:36 |顯示全部帖子
So funny!! haha....I cannot imagine a parent thinking like that.....實實在在的是非不分...自以為是....

My daughter is also in K1 now, she was in waiting list last yr and we just received the offer in very late Aug!! Also, my girl is a small B 0612, 甘代表佢地都冇歧視細b.....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題