21#
發表於 10-1-13 19:47 |只看該作者
http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/20100113/00176_013.html

真的希望事件早日完結, 不要影響學生及家長既心情!

pyeung2010,
你囡囡讀全日定半日呀? 同我仔仔會做同學仔喎! 唔知幾時做校服呢?

22#
發表於 10-1-13 23:32 |只看該作者
成日都有好多媽咪問呢個問題, 但又冇人回應, 點解呢? 其實最主要原因就係呢間係一間好保守的學校, 所以相對地d 小朋友的行為道德上會教得好好, 而老師好肯係情緒or成長上作出教導, 不過if 家長有任何意見or 挑剔, sorry 咁佢地會開始唔鍾意你的. 唔會show你一係就好官腔答你. 同埋因sjc 全日& 小班制所以個個小朋友都好易被清腦的.
學術上我就覺得全面得來差少少, 有時又好淺一深上來好深, 要自己跟少少law, 特別係想升local school 個d家長.
老師方面, 不樓都成日轉的(每個學期), 不過每間學校都係一樣的.......不過d老師都ok 的.

23#
發表於 10-1-14 03:19 |只看該作者

Ms.chan

本文連結 :http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/20100113/00176_015.html

24#
發表於 10-1-14 08:03 |只看該作者

點算??????

Hi! 猩猩太

囡囡暫選讀半日班,我老公想囡囡讀全日班,學習自理能力,
我有D唔捨得,到時再算啦!

校服註冊時有講過,八月頭可在學校購買,昨晚跟老公商量過,當初選sjc是因他家姐嘅仔仔讀緊sjc小學,都幾純品.
囡囡又考到,所以一齊.最弊係無幫囡囡揾後備.
我今日會開始試吓其他申請,買個保險囉!
好唔好打去學校問吓呢?

25#
發表於 10-1-14 10:16 |只看該作者
My daughter was graduate kindergarten last year. I felt this school can train up my daughter study and self discipline. Miss Chung and other teachers are nice to kids. So, I also send my son to study this school. My son is in K1 now, and everyday change the new teacher since this monday. I really agree what mmkk203 said. if you involve the school matter and any suggestion to school, they don't like it and igrone you.
Really hope this matter can finish ASAP.
Becasue my son don't like to go to school, so no affect him much. But still worry the JAN assessment result. 聖若望「師變」was start after 1st week of assessment. Don't know are they keep do the assessment.
原帖由 mmkk203 於 10-1-13 23:32 發表
成日都有好多媽咪問呢個問題, 但又冇人回應, 點解呢? 其實最主要原因就係呢間係一間好保守的學校, 所以相對地d 小朋友的行為道德上會教得好好, 而老師好肯係情緒or成長上作出教導, 不過if 家長有任何意見or 挑剔, so ...

26#
發表於 10-1-14 10:21 |只看該作者
pyeung2010, for my opinion, it no need to study full day for K1. Becasue SJC's K2-K3 change to full day, no choice. Let your kids enjoy the 1st year school.
原帖由 pyeung2010 於 10-1-14 08:03 發表
Hi! 猩猩太

囡囡暫選讀半日班,我老公想囡囡讀全日班,學習自理能力,
我有D唔捨得,到時再算啦!

校服註冊時有講過,八月頭可在學校購買,昨晚跟老公商量過,當初選sjc是因他家姐嘅仔仔讀緊sjc小學,都幾純品.
囡囡又考到, ...

27#
發表於 10-1-14 11:04 |只看該作者
希望校方現應盡快召開家長會向幼稚園及小學的所有家長澄清一切及表明學校未來發展路向,勿再令家長們活在徬徨無助和蒙在鼓裏的局面,這才是盡責及肯承擔的正確表現!

28#
發表於 10-1-14 11:24 |只看該作者
agree agree agree
原帖由 Antonymum 於 10-1-14 11:04 發表
希望校方現應盡快召開家長會向幼稚園及小學的所有家長澄清一切及表明學校未來發展路向,勿再令家長們活在徬徨無助和蒙在鼓裏的局面,這才是盡責及肯承擔的正確表現! ...

29#
發表於 10-1-14 12:09 |只看該作者
Agree x 100

原帖由 chriskoo 於 10-1-14 11:24 發表
agree agree agree

30#
發表於 10-1-14 12:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 chriskoo 於 10-1-14 10:21 發表
pyeung2010, for my opinion, it no need to study full day for K1. Becasue SJC's K2-K3 change to full day, no choice. Let your kids enjoy the 1st year school.

我仔係細仔, 我都係呢個原因, 暫時只報半日,K2 都會全日啦!

31#
發表於 10-1-14 15:34 |只看該作者
其實之前本人已對聖若望很失望,考試溫習範圍問很多次都話唔知,考前一星期才日日教多幾個字,一口氣要學生記,冬季校服到今日都未齊,恤衫還要著夏季,成日只係比電視(DVD)我個仔睇,專家都話唔可以睇咁多電視,依家重攪到咁,是但搵個男人睇住班小朋友就算,佢係咪水有咩資格又唔知,一肚火,最後決定退學

32#
發表於 10-1-14 17:36 |只看該作者
I'm a K1 full day mom.  There is something I wish to share.

On the first two days of K1, I saw little number of nannies.  It was insufficient that some non-teaching staff had to help toiletry also.  There was not even soap for washing their little hands in the toilet.  

My son bumped his head in the school (part of my son's fault.  I'm not blaming individual teacher, teaching assistant or nanny) after change of new class teacher only after the first week.  I sent 2 blankets with my kid but they said they never saw them. The qualification of PTH teaching is in doubt.    I did not receive full set of winter uniform till now.  They did not even tell me how should a proper winter uniform looked like.  

However, I was very delighted that my kid did learn a lot (English, maths, Chinese & etc. even writing for a such a little kid).  My boy became more polite, disciplined and confident.  I wanted to thank the old staff when my son has just got accepted by another good KG early this week.

I have been planning to leave the school in K2 or so.  After I knew there was a change in the principal this Monday, I wanted my son to leave the school immediately.

However, change of school is a big issue to my family arrangement.  I like the Syllabus (esp Eng) the most which is ahead of many others.  I like the traditional way of teaching that make my boy sit, write and read.  

After talking with the new principle, I sensed they had a great move to improve the school.  I think as a parent I have to face forward.  I'd like to stay and give a chance for the new management to do their work.   Of course, there are still many questions and worries.  Kids are fast to adapt to new teachers.  I hope the mess during transition period is minimal and our kids' safety should be the top priority.  The new management should explain to the parents their future plans ASAP.  

I wish the school will continue providing quality education to our kids under the new team.

33#
發表於 10-1-14 20:43 |只看該作者
Hi luk_amenda,

My son is the K1 student (Lion King Class). Fortunately, this class is under the smallest change this moment. The class teacher & the Chinese teacher are remain unchanged. And the class teacher also gave us a phone call to clarify he will not leave and all the class activities are still carred on.

Two days before, I and my husband were started to find another school (K2) for my son. Actually, we feel that SJC's admin. is very bad and after this big event, we lost all the confidence to let my son to study here!

I know now the new headmaster is taking to the parents everyday morning and after school. I heard some messages from other parent. I know you have talked to the new headmaster and now you have changed you mind to stay and face forward the improvment. Do you think is it worth to stay for the new headmaster's vebal promises????

34#
發表於 10-1-14 23:14 |只看該作者
May I know what the new headmaster say? Can I call her for any question?

35#
發表於 10-1-15 12:39 |只看該作者
哈哈, 我突然間有奇想: 如果佢地想comfort d 家長, 不如直情offer 免費 or 半費 學費, 當比大家試用期, 用得好咪繼續law, 好過而家所有野得個講字.........
不過好難lu, 好似上年停咗咁耐學, 學校都冇諗過為d 停學的學生做過d mug, 白白收學費. 一句講哂, 新管理層快d 安排家長會 (係group 個隻, 唔好一個一個見wo).....

36#
發表於 10-1-15 13:22 |只看該作者
Hi, I am new to this forum.  My son is studying K1 at SJC.  Unfortunately, both of his teachers departed.  It is good to hear there are some teachers left in other classes.   

Anyway, I called the school a couple of times.  And it happened to be Mrs. Lu, the new headmaster, who answered the phone.  According to her, she will start sending notices to all parents next week informing us the meeting time.  The meetings will be on a class by class basis, so that we can also meet the class teachers.

Well, I hope she holds up her promise.  Otherwise, more of us will start withdrawing our kids from the school.  I would rather leave my son at home than going to a place that is very unsettling. Then start looking for another school.

37#
發表於 10-1-15 14:02 |只看該作者
Hi, When I said, "it is good to hear there are some teachers left in other classes", I meant "it is good to hear there are some other teachers stayed with SJC in other classes."

38#
發表於 10-1-15 14:46 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Fatrara 的文章

Hi, I would like to share my daughter's experience in the past 3 days.  Luk_Amanda's situation is very similar to mine.  My daughter is in K1 class and her 2 teachers left.  What has happened in the past 3 days, (1) the jacket and scarf was left in the school on Mon, then I called school and got it back on Tue.  On Wed, they also took it off in the school but her jacket/scarf was just put in her school bag after school, the teacher didn't be aware of the cold weather (just 10 C in temperature on Wed).  So, she got cold on Wed.  (2) My daughter's minor scraped on the face on Tue.  On Wed, School called me that my daughter's hurt on the edge of eye.  2 accidents were just minor hurt.  But I just queries if there have sufficient teachers/assistances there,  it happened twice within 3 days.  (3) Nothing in her school bag, no any notice from school, no drawings, no workings, no books…  I don't ask about the assessment, just query what they are doing in the classroom now?  When I asked my daughter about the school, she just said the teachers now in the classroom you don't know them, she also said she doesn't like them and she felt not happy.  

I really get lost…… I am very worried what's happen now in the school - seems no discipline, no teaching, no caring.  I called the school everyday and just request the group meeting to clarify all of our queries - how to solve the short-term issues (hire the professional teachers and provide sufficient manpower) and what's their new mission and policy, it would affect our decision to leave or stay.   I understand they take time to make their wishes happen.  To be honest, we cannot wait and wait without any schedule, and without any idea what they are doing.  As a parents and as a educational professionalisms, we need to sit down together and have a thorough communication / understanding so as to come out a solution.  It's not a one way communication, it should be 2-way!!!  

As a parent, we just need the clear picture and then make the decision - leave or stay…..  But, leaving is really not we want to……….

39#
發表於 10-1-15 15:17 |只看該作者
I met the principal this morning and told her my concern and worries.
She said that will send us the notice today or next week. And will arrange the group meeting or open day for parents to understand more about the school ASAP. She keep said that work hard to arrange and settle it. And also I told her my concern is about the teacher and the daily activity arragement.
So, What I do is waiting for her notice and school open day. Let see after that what should I do in next step.

40#
發表於 10-1-15 17:06 |只看該作者
今朝同校長傾咗好耐,了解件事,都睇到佢嘅教學熱誠,仲講咗好多須要改善嘅point,聽咗佢嘅回答,我都覺得可以睇吓下學期嘅結果,我地就想睇吓運動會,校長話會有改進,期待中!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題