密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 參加了ABC PATHWAY的家長
查看: 5526|回覆: 20
go

參加了ABC PATHWAY的家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-11 09:50 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
想了解多一些從用家方面對此校的評價, 可否提供一些COMMENTS !  現在心大又心細, 想就大家幫個忙, THANK YOU !
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-1-13 12:12 |只看該作者
請問有無現任學生家長呀? 可否pm學生姓名及號碼, 因為佢地會有$500回贈給雙方呀! 謝謝!

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

3#
發表於 10-1-13 12:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 TONGKITYI 於 10-1-11 09:50 發表

我囡囡 11/09 開始讀, 之前未係咁敢開口講英文, 唔知係咪舊個間教得唔好定係咩喇, 總之唔肯講.

係 ABC 上左兩個月左右, 佢開始敢講句子, 當中一定有錯, 但都叫做踏出左第一步, 唔會再好似以前咁唔肯出聲.

而家佢讀緊 Cambridge, 當中有教埋小部份 phonics, 想讀 phonics 就要讀 RWI, 遲下我等呢個 course 完左睇埋個評估佢到底可唔可以轉讀 RWI.

總之每間都有佢既捧場客, 有人覺得好有人覺得唔好, 其實你可以係上堂前後去 ABC 望下, 夠膽就直接問家長同小朋友, 你拎到既意見會更多.

而家荃灣 center 三樓裝修緊, 全部 group 晒去二樓上堂, 會比較亂, 你想親自去睇上堂前後係點, 我諗遲下會好 d.
任何人士未經本人同意不得轉載本人所發表之文章到任何媒體 (包括報章、雜誌及網站)

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

各位~~~我唔會介紹補習社或興趣班, 唔使 PM 問我呀, 我係唔會覆架~~~

4#
發表於 10-1-13 16:13 |只看該作者
Miriam,

Thanks for your comment.

[ 本帖最後由 LovelyBB06 於 10-1-13 16:16 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 10-1-14 09:30 |只看該作者
My daughter also studied in this school for 2 more months. I found that their admin support is not very good. As I call them twice to want to know more about the my daughter's performance & progress of what have been taught in class, no one can answer me and I've been waiting for them for 1 week already. You know, it seems to be good in the first 1 or 2 months, but now i found that my daughter's worksheet's progress is quite slow, everytime after class, i found she's only done a little on it. That's why I want to know more about the class performance. But u never have a chance to talk to the teacher directly. You can only leave words at the reception and wait for the so-call programme leader or other people to call u back.

But their course fee is not cheap at all. I think it's just basic request for parents to know more about their kid's class performance. Their service is not very good in terms of the communication between parents to keep update on the kids' progress at class.

So, u better think about it before joining the class. u still need to pay something like $180 for the assessment test (which no report will be given to u after the test) before joining their course. I don't think it's fair to parents. If I can find some other english course 2 months before, I think i will not join this one.

If they still won't reply me (on the progress of my kid in class) by this week, I think I won't let my daughter studied there any more.

and yesterday 5:30pm I just received their sms telling me that the teacher will be on leave for a weel starting from today!! Such a short notice to parents as my kid will attend class tonight!!!  

原帖由 TONGKITYI 於 10-1-11 09:50 發表

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

6#
發表於 10-1-14 10:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 bwm 於 10-1-14 09:30 發表
My daughter also studied in this school for 2 more months. I found that their admin support is not very good. As I call them twice to want to know more about the my daughter's performance & progress o ...

可能我真係好好彩, 報名時位小姐都 OK.

讀第一個月時佢通知我完成四堂後會有一份初步評估表, 睇返小朋友岩唔岩讀個 course, 如果唔岩時會同佢轉 course, 咁我係第五堂時問佢拎返黎睇, 佢即時搵比我, 老師評語係覺得佢適合, 可以繼續讀呢班.

係做 assessment 時佢都有比返份野我睇, 同我解釋返老師評語同小朋友錯既地方, 所以我每次有問題都會搵佢問.

其實我都想遲下搵返老師問進度, 若果係咁我會上堂前早 d 到, 睇下可唔可以捉到個老師黎問.

所以我都提返想報既家長, 真係想知實際情況係點, 最好去學校搵家長問, 單靠係 BK 既 member 比意見, 始終會太少, 同埋未必個個家長都會上 BK 嘛!

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 10-1-14 11:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 bwm 於 10-1-14 09:30 發表
My daughter also studied in this school for 2 more months. I found that their admin support is not very good. As I call them twice to want to know more about the my daughter's performance & progress o ...

我連續兩個星期六都有上去,一次去聽簡介,一次去做assessment test, 我都覺得好返學放學時很亂。
我問返囝囝老師同佢講乜,佢話完全吾知老師講乜野,我問職員姐姐知吾知囝囝考成點,佢就話要等兩星期內會有電話通知,好似好兒戲噤,report都無得睇返,只係會在電話話你知可以讀what level,同上課時間。而家都等了六日都未收到電話。

8#
發表於 10-1-14 11:30 |只看該作者
Which center is your kid attending? My daughter is attending Kornhill. When I asked them if there is any report showing my daughter suitable for the course or not, they said only attending almost half of the course (she said it's about 20 lessons as the course is about 40 lesssons) (which are not the same answer as when I applied the course 2 more months ago!!) will then have the report. So far, I don't have a chance to look at the reports and don't have a chance to see/know what's and how's the class going!!  I think the course is not worth that much!!

and u're lucky to have such good service!

原帖由 miriam 於 10-1-14 10:08 發表

可能我真係好好彩, 報名時位小姐都 OK.

讀第一個月時佢通知我完成四堂後會有一份初步評估表, 睇返小朋友岩唔岩讀個 course, 如果唔岩時會同佢轉 course, 咁我係第五堂時問佢拎返黎睇, 佢即時搵比我, 老師評語係覺 ...

[ 本帖最後由 bwm 於 10-1-14 11:32 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 10-1-14 11:45 |只看該作者
i got the same feeling... they always ask parents to wait for their phone call back!! for me, last time i paid for the assessment test and call them many times and finally got the course time ja...

佢地做野好似好神秘, 我初時報assessment test前, 佢地話應該開得到班, 但之後又要我call佢地好多次(因每等佢地都唔return call架), 先追問到開班日期. 但e家都一樣要追問先可以有機會知道小朋友上堂情形... 點解佢地做事d透明度咁低? 佢地course fee唔平wor!!!

今早, 我又再call佢地追問課程進度, 佢地又係"tall"住話會call back!!!! really feeling disappointed. 仲有今晚去上堂, 昨晚先收到sms話會用代課老師!!! 所以想同個女轉堂, 佢地又話唔知可唔可以!!! e家到差唔多lunch time 啦, 唔知要等到幾時呢?? very angry!!

原帖由 lalacat 於 10-1-14 11:02 發表

我連續兩個星期六都有上去,一次去聽簡介,一次去做assessment test, 我都覺得好返學放學時很亂。
我問返囝囝老師同佢講乜,佢話完全吾知老師講乜野,我問職員姐姐知吾知囝囝考成點,佢就話要等兩星期內會有電話通知,好 ...

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

10#
發表於 10-1-14 11:51 |只看該作者
原帖由 bwm 於 10-1-14 11:30 發表
Which center is your kid attending? My daughter is attending Kornhill. When I asked them if there is any report showing my daughter suitable for the course or not, they said only attending almost half ...

My daughter is attending Tsuen Wan Center.  The staff "Mavis" is very helpful.  When I asked her any questions, she replied me ASAP.  But the "Male Staff" is not so good.  My daughter's kinder schoolmates want to join ABC too.  She wants to know the course time & date ..... no replied..... so I call Mavis again & check for her.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

11#
發表於 10-1-14 12:06 |只看該作者
咁就死啦, 咁大間center, 得1個好staff!! 我都估你係tsuen wan center啦... 因為kornhill d staff 做followup 眞係好差吓... 我成日都覺得佢地收咁貴, d service咁差, 遲早d 學生實走晒jer...

原帖由 miriam 於 10-1-14 11:51 發表

My daughter is attending Tsuen Wan Center.  The staff "Mavis" is very helpful.  When I asked her any questions, she replied me ASAP.  But the "Male Staff" is not so good.  My daughter's kinder schoo ...

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

12#
發表於 10-1-14 14:03 |只看該作者
原帖由 bwm 於 10-1-14 12:06 發表
咁就死啦, 咁大間center, 得1個好staff!! 我都估你係tsuen wan center啦... 因為kornhill d staff 做followup 眞係好差吓... 我成日都覺得佢地收咁貴, d service咁差, 遲早d 學生實走晒jer...

其他 staff 我無乜接觸, 總之我有野問一定搵 Mavis, 佢會好快覆我, 可能我囡囡同兩位同學 (姊弟) 報名時係佢跟開, 變左一講佢就記得邊位.

個位男同事之前話會電話覆返同學媽咪有咩堂岩上, 重話係做完 assessment 第二日覆, 點知我囡囡做完 assessment 兼知道晒 details 都未覆, 所以我直接搵 Mavis 跟.

學生多人手少絕對係一個大問題, 所以我必定係等學生入晒課室兼家長走得七七八八時問野, 變左佢地無得拖我囉.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

13#
發表於 10-1-18 08:45 |只看該作者
報告下先!!!

今個星期六 (23/1) 係囡囡個班既中期評估, 我上星期六問左 Mavis 可唔可以約老師傾一傾, 佢通知我做完評估後會約埋我上去睇 report, 到時可以更清楚個進度係點.

好不幸就係囡囡同學仔可能要轉班, 未到中期評估學校已經覺得佢唔適合上呢一班, 因為佢追唔上進度, listening 同 vocab 都唔 ok, 學校提議家長比佢上私人班, 以一對一希望可以改善到佢 listening, 同時會係個一小時入面教埋佢 phonics, 即係半小時 cambridge, 半小時 phonics 咁樣上.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

14#
發表於 10-1-18 11:24 |只看該作者
For me, finally i can find a senior manager of that center to talk about my daughter's progress at class. She apologized about her staff service to me.

To Miriam,
how many months does your kid join the ABC school?

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

15#
發表於 10-1-18 11:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 bwm 於 10-1-18 11:24 發表
For me, finally i can find a senior manager of that center to talk about my daughter's progress at class. She apologized about her staff service to me.

To Miriam,
how many months does your kid join  ...

恭喜你搵到人同你傾啦, 我都有同 TW 反映點解你個邊 service 咁差, 想問野都問唔到.

我囡囡係 11/09 開始讀, 唔記得係第九定第十堂插班, 因為佢做完 assessment 老師話佢程度 ok, 可以插班, 唔使由頭讀起.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

16#
發表於 10-1-18 14:50 |只看該作者
oic... my daughter also studied from Nov 2009 but for the 1st lesson. So, need to wait for about 20 lessons will then have the mid-term assessment. But i heard from the senior manager that this mid-term assessment is not for parents, but for their internal use. If they find some students which are not at the level, they will suggest them to take private 1-1 course to catch up w/the classmates. I guess just like your friend's situation.

17#
發表於 10-1-23 02:53 |只看該作者
我個小朋友剛剛返了第一堂,我都唔知好唔好,因學費太貴,唔知值唔值,但我個小朋友就覺得好好,好開心.

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

18#
發表於 10-1-31 22:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 bwm 於 10-1-18 14:50 發表
oic... my daughter also studied from Nov 2009 but for the 1st lesson.So, need to wait for about 20 lessons will then have the mid-termassessment. But i heard from the senior manager that this mid-termassessment is not for parents, but for their internal use. If they findsome students which are not at the level, they will suggest them totake private 1-1 course to catch up w/the classmates. I guess just likeyour friend's situation.

Mid-Term Asssessment 有比返份 Report 我喎!

星期六 (30/1) 上去睇 Report, 好有耐性咁解釋比我知, 雖然囡囡係插班, 基本上程度都跟得到, 係 Reading 最弱, 佢地叫我同囡囡讀多 d 故事書, 唔使好深同好長, 只需要佢讀出黎, 錯就當然要糾正, 黎幫佢改善 Reading 呢個問題.

Speaking, Listening & Writing 係 Expectations met, 佢地話等於 Good, 而家集中針對 Reading 就 ok.

我想轉單對單咁上堂, 但佢話單對單主要針對標青同未達標小朋友, 我囡囡唔使單對單, 用小組形式加強佢活動同主動性重好過單向咁學.

而家等埋 Final Report, 睇下轉唔轉讀 RWI, 始終我都係想讀呢個 course 囉.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

19#
發表於 10-1-31 22:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 aladdin 於 10-1-23 02:53 發表
我個小朋友剛剛返了第一堂,我都唔知好唔好,因學費太貴,唔知值唔值,但我個小朋友就覺得好好,好開心.

$3xx 一堂我都好肉痛......慶幸老公無反對咋..............

我囡囡就好開心, 開心過之前讀個兩間, 一間就係不停轉導師,  一間只係訓練左佢 listening, speaking 完全唔掂, 希望係呢度可以幫佢追返之前唔掂既野.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

20#
發表於 10-1-31 23:16 |只看該作者
Want to ask is that good? Any free trial and what age would be the best to learn in there? Thanks for the advice in advance
‹ 上一主題|下一主題