教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Tutor Time Playgroup
發新帖
查看: 21126|回覆: 10
go

Tutor Time Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-2 10:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Jupiter,

What are the negative comments that you heard about Ming Wai?  My friend's son got admitted there, so would like to find out what are being said about the school and give my friend some advice accordingly.

You can PM me if you don't want to say it here openly.  Tks!

原帖由 Jupiter 於 10-1-30 15:18 發表
Interesting that different campus charges differently!  My girl studies at Red Hill campus and it is $3780/month for 3 days a week.  Braemar Hill campus charges higher wor!

Your daughter is accepted  ...

2#
發表於 10-2-2 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
Me too.  How old is your kid?  My daughter just turned 1 yr old and will join their TAG class in March.

Didn't have a chance to visit the school as it's still under renovation, so just hope that it will be a nice place for our kids to spend time in :)

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-2 11:29 發表
I am going to send my kids to TT Mid-Levels.

3#
發表於 10-2-3 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, they just started to accept application for the mid-levels campus.  You can call up their Braemar Hill campus and speak to Cecilia Ng.  Classes will start in the 2nd week of March :)

原帖由 olive008 於 10-2-2 17:37 發表

Hi chansiub..may I know whether the TT mid-levels school is open for application now?  How do u know their schedule?

4#
發表於 10-2-3 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
Oh, I've enrolled my daughter into the same class on Tue and Thurs.  So, our kids will be classmates :)

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-3 15:20 發表
Hi baby-cj, my baby is 1-year old.  We are going to attend 10:30am class on both Tue and Thur.  How about you?  I think this campus will not be as nice as the others (limited by the size).  

olive008 ...

5#
發表於 10-2-4 13:12 |顯示全部帖子
You are planning to switch from TT to Woodland when your son turns 18 month?  Just curious what's the reason?

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-4 12:10 發表
Hi 小冬姑 , same as baby-cj, my baby is 1.  He is going to attend the TAG 10:30am class from 9 Mar (both Tue and Thur).  I have also applied Woodland so that he can start when he reaches 18M.  You are ...

6#
發表於 10-2-4 15:47 |顯示全部帖子
Got it :D

My friend's son has been going to the Woodland playgroup in Happy Valley for a couple of months, and he loves it.  Hope that your son will enjoy Woodland too :)

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-4 15:15 發表
baby-cj: I have paid Woodland the deposit few months ago.  As such, I'll switch him to Woodland or have him studying in both Woodland and TT at the same time.  All the other TT campuses are too far aw ...

7#
發表於 10-2-4 15:55 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Wootaitai, I have applied the PN class in Wisley for my daughter too.  How long have your daughter been attending classes there, and how do you/your daughter like it?  Would appreciate it if you could share your experience with us :)  Tks!

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 15:25 發表
wow that's really agressive bor... and expensive too!

My daughter also attending woodland (am) + wisely PN (pm). But I will quit woodland after March since she is 2 yrs 3 mths already, little old for ...

8#
發表於 10-2-4 15:57 |顯示全部帖子
my friend told me that you need to pay for 1 term (i.e. 3 months) at a time in Woodland.  So, you are committed to 3 months once you put your son there.  Is it true, Wootaitai ?

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-4 15:53 發表
Yes, it's v. expensive for sending him to both Woodland and TT at the same time.  I may at least let him to do both for 1-month (just in case Woodland is not good).  

wootaitai: Is Wisely good?

9#
發表於 10-2-4 16:35 |顯示全部帖子
Tks for your sharing Wootaitai :)

So, your daughter is a 2008 big girl.  Are you planning to let her stay in Wisley for PN then K1, or you are planning to apply for another PN class this year, or K1 class next year?  

Just want to get some thoughts from you as my daughter is a 2009 big girl, so I will be facing the same decision in a year from now   

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 16:14 發表
woodland - yes you need to pay for the whole term (4 months actually). but can get refund with 2 months notice, if you drop out early. And on top of that you pay another month deposit. They refund qui ...

10#
發表於 10-2-4 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
Oh, I thought if you daughter is in Wisley PN, she is guaranteed a space for their K1 .

I guess the reason why a lot of people dropped out from Wisley after PN is because they are very local i.e. use Cantonese for teaching?

As SPK is one of your target, why don't you consider to apply to SPN for your daughter this year?

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 16:45 發表
yes ar she is super big!

I hope to talk to Wisely later, to see if they can let her go to K1 in Sept. After that, she will repeat K1 or K2 at another school (target SPK, SKH, SH, or victoria)

If wis ...

11#
發表於 10-2-4 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
I see, you are probably right about Wisley....not being famous enough.

Yes, I understand your concern about SPN, but I will probably still apply for my daughter next year.  Just hope that she will be dependant enough to attend the school.

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-2-4 17:05 發表
But she is born in Jan 08... supposedly should go to K1 only in Sept 2011?  I asked the school before. they said see how it goes first after she is in PN for a few months

In fact i think wisely's Eng ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題