用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有冇智能評為borderline的初中/高小家長, 一齊傾吓d 難 ...
樓主: cfma
go

有冇智能評為borderline的初中/高小家長, 一齊傾吓d 難處 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-2-5 13:54 |只看該作者
Worrymama 及 Noemie,

想問問你地, 你地小朋友讀炮循, 佢知唔知間學校係有d 唔同嘅, 你又點同佢解釋點解安排佢讀呢間學校?佢又覺得點呢?
唔好意思, 咁多嘢問? 因我都諗緊第時點處理呢d 問題.

原帖由 Noemie 於 10-2-4 09:37 發表
可能今年特別些、因為上学期、通告remarks話for Form 2 開始。不要緊、明年可以la!

大家一起加油、努カ。希望毎一位家長也是。

22#
發表於 10-2-5 21:51 |只看該作者
As I have mentioned before, my daughter is much much behind, she is not just in the borderline. She seldom ask even she changed the school in Primary 3. Of course, I will explain to her what had happened and I have brought her to visit the school before we decide to select FHMS. We visited two schools at that time.
I think you have to explain the full picture to him because I think your son will understand and keen to know more than my daughter. You also need to select few schools for him to visit and select.
On the other hand, you have to ask yourself what do you want your son to be? BUT, you should not give any pressure to him. For me, I just want my daugther to be happy.

原帖由 cfma 於 10-2-5 13:54 發表
Worrymama 及 Noemie,

想問問你地, 你地小朋友讀炮循, 佢知唔知間學校係有d 唔同嘅, 你又點同佢解釋點解安排佢讀呢間學校?佢又覺得點呢?
唔好意思, 咁多嘢問? 因我都諗緊第時點處理呢d 問題.

23#
發表於 10-2-6 00:15 |只看該作者

回覆 21# cfma 的文章

cfma

I explained to my son when I chose this school for him. My son understands that he is not as good as the peer group and he also notices that he is different from his peer as well. Same as Noemie, I just want my son can enjoy his school life............

24#
發表於 10-2-8 11:54 |只看該作者
Worrymama 及Noemie,

Thank you very much for your sharing and suggestions.
我現階段只是作一些心理準備, 因佢現在成績當然唔好, 但又未至於極差, 佢又話好開心, 好鍾意間學校, 因佢運動都有少少成果, 游泳可代表學校出賽, 最近老師又叫佢玩聯校跑步接力, 不過我最担心的是社交, 怕難在校有朋友, 我始終覺得年青人, 應該是三三两两的, 煲吓電話粥, 去吓街, 我個仔就冇呢啲份.我又知道他其實是很渴望交朋友的.

原帖由 worrymama 於 10-2-6 00:15 發表
cfma

I explained to my son when I chose this school for him. My son understands that he is not as good as the peer group and he also notices that he is different from his peer as well. Same as Noemie ...

25#
發表於 10-2-10 13:52 |只看該作者
還有, 想問問大家, 我地呢d 細路, 到底第時可以做d mud?始終依家巳經係中學生了, 好快就讀完書.
其實我一路都諗緊展能就業, 同埋弱能技能訓練中心, 起碼呢d 方向僱主知道佢係有問題的, 但係有冇人知道borderline青少年是否入呢d 範疇, 佢地會會收?
諗得咁多, 都唔知我係咪過早担心.

26#
發表於 10-2-19 17:50 |只看該作者
睇見樓主既回應
我都想分享
小時候被評為邊緣智能(IQ75-80左右)既我成長過程,日常生活既感受

因為當時對我依種人來講幾乎無任何支援
結果被列為「同普通人一般既看待,但没有普通人既能力」
學習同溝通能力較差,在學時成日成為被欺負既對象
加上無人理解我既狀況,搞到成日都唔開心甚至開始出現精神問題

27#
發表於 10-2-21 22:22 |只看該作者

回覆 26# crt1234 的文章

crt1234

Hello, read your post, then how's your life now, are you a student or you are working now, can you tell us more about your experience, i think other parents here are very eager to know,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題