用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 SIS vs KCIS vs Victoria vs ISF,how to choose?
發新帖
查看: 16990|回覆: 3
go

SIS vs KCIS vs Victoria vs ISF,how to choose? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-8 22:42 |顯示全部帖子
I can share that my son also in PY class. I agreed with Bibs. My son loves to go to school, we found his English improved alot after 3 months study in SIS. He's able to read paragraph after learning phonics. I guess SIS is more focus on the ground work like start with Phonics > reading scheme > homework> exam. Now I just subscribered my son in those leisure activities like drawing and swimming. He's happy...

Bibs, which class is your son?

2#
發表於 10-2-9 21:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bib,

My son is at Ms Fan's class.. He loves his teachers very much!!  Nice to meet you!!

3#
發表於 10-6-8 10:18 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Mommies,

I'm a parent of PY1 student. For the interview, the teachers will interview individually, they will tell a story and ask something about the story, then they will give a picture to spot the different. I dunt know whether will change this year. I guess not difficult. However, I dunt think the interview will conduct in Cantonese. Only avaliable for English or mandarin.

My boy is very happy in this school, and he's very good in both English and Chinese, they are very good in training kids' reading ability. My boy's classmates are talkative, no Singlish problem even he got 10 classmates from Singapore. Dunt hestitate to apply!! This is a very good school.

4#
發表於 10-6-11 10:13 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 112200,

For interview, kids are required to interview by themselves, parent are waiting in another room. Regarding the story telling part, my son didn't mention it is a book or what, no matter what, your kid just required to listen and answer some simple questions. Each year, the interview will be held around Feb and the result will be known for few weeks later. I found some "small" kids in my son's class. No need to worry, they just accessed kids' languauge ability... Not too difficult....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖