發新帖
查看: 23224|回覆: 2
go

York新開的國際班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-2 16:14 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fafa_yim 於 10-3-1 16:54 發表
今日收到信,要交第二次註冊費,york新開了國際班,唔知大家點睇呢?

I've declined the place allocated as I think the School and HM has her heads in the clouds.   Lot of marketing hype and copying ideas from business magazines.   

I believe sold foundation in basic learning skills and good attitude are required.   

Good luck.

2#
發表於 10-3-3 22:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Miuccia224 於 10-3-3 21:17 發表
Hi all mommy,

Honestly, I do feel disappointed on YORK's suddenly notice especially they set up an "International Class" --- and the school fee almost is the expensive one in Kowloon Tong other's bil ...

You should find out more what York considers as International School, simply having a Net or Mandarin teacher does not make it an international school.   Chinese is taught as an 2nd language in international schools and their curriculum is to ensure students follow the international school path.   

Furthermore, if you cannot provide English speaking environment for your kid at home then just going to school will not make a big difference.   An English speaking environment does not mean hiring an Filipino maid.   

Strangely, HM made point against International Schools in her presentation.  Surprise now an IS at the new campus.  I guess she needs to pay of loan for renovation.   

Yes, it does sounds like local York school is not as good as the IS.  

Hence, will definitely not send my kid to York.

3#
發表於 10-3-4 04:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 mokstick 於 10-3-4 01:22 發表
i also will join the international class, 就當自己出去學PTH,都係番到,茶點方面,我朋友個女讀k2,佢話係食sandwich,麥皮,米粉.....好似幾好咁,所以我都會join....

Is this true?  Hot food!  Can whole process be completed say within 30 mins?  That leaves 2:30 minutes for other activities and teaching.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題