搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 VICTORIA 13/3 INTERVIEW
發新帖
查看: 37398|回覆: 3
go

VICTORIA 13/3 INTERVIEW [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-9 15:55 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
i KNOW ITS GOING TO BE  A GROUP INTERVIEW FOR AROUND 30 MIN. aNYBODY KNOW HOW WILL THE INTERVIEW BE CONDUCTED AND WHAT WILL THE BABIES ASKED TO DO.

Any need for the baby to speak?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-10 14:01 |顯示全部帖子
I am in the pm session of Harbour Heights. Managed to talk to last year parents last night. It should be around 10 min. Babies may be asked to give some toys and take some gifts from the teachers. But you know some babies are afraid to take things from the teachers.

I understand the parents sessions are not mandatory this year.

3#
發表於 10-3-13 18:33 |顯示全部帖子
Today's interview is very smooth under very good arrangement.

Each group has six babies and interview lasts for 25 min.

1. Play toys around the table and teacher may come to play with or talk to individual baby. this last for 10-15 min
2. English teacher do story telling for around 5 min. with some cloth animals.
3. Music time. Each baby is asked to come to teacher to get the musical toys and is asked to say thank you in chinese. And then play music and dance, then stop, then dance and raise hands and turn body around and march. Then babies are asked to return the toy to teacher.
4. Teacher has four finger animals on one hand and ask babies to choose one. Then say bye-bye.

Overall I feel it is very structured and give enough time for babies to warm up. The interview is also comprehensive and require the baby to speak at certain points. There is also English and Chinese sections.

Anybody has other comments on today's interview?
I went for the one in Harbour Height in this pm.

What happened on the parent's meeting which I did not join?

4#
發表於 10-4-6 11:55 |顯示全部帖子
I am being put on the waiting list for Harbour Height. I called the officer & got below clarification:

1. They did not send out reject letter. Those got waiting are divided into two groups - A) got a reply slip & B) no reply slip, which effectively means no chance.
2. They accepted over 100 students for am + pm. All are offered 5 days school. There is no offer for Mon,Wed, Fri or Tue+Thu school for HH for those interviewed in March.
3. There are many being put on the real waiting list (those with reply slip) and by experience only less than 5 students will give up the offer every year. So those have other offers I suggest you don't have high expectation on the Victoria waiting result.
4. Waiting list will only be considered for pm class as many pm offers will wait for am class. these students will have priority on waiting for am seats.

Hope this sharing of info help others also on the waiting list!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題