有冇小朋友係資優加亞士保加既媽媽? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-10 14:11 |只看該作者 |正序瀏覽 |打印
分享下d辛酸呀~~
   1    0    0    0

45#
發表於 10-7-2 04:05 |只看該作者
CCHmama,

It's the first day I visited BK again. I'm upset today and need to get more support with mummys with similar situations.

My kid has visited hychilogists for 2 times already and trying medicine for ADHD, as the doctor felt him has obvious difficulties in sitting properly and concentrate. After the medicine, he was better in doing homework the first 3 days, and began to drag on again in the rest of the week.

In the 2nd week, the doctor thought he is more stable and a bit polite -> progress, but during their conversations, the doctor discovered his weakness in expressing himself, especially in emotion, even though he can seen him possessing very good language skills,  so this reinforced the syptoms of Asperger.

The doctor increased the ADHD medicine dosage for the 2nd week, yet seemed that there was not much effect, rather he began to have feeling of vomitting which is one of the side effect.

Good thing is, I've learnt from the doctor that, for Aspergers, parents cannot expect daily or weekly progress, we need to focus on the OVERALL behaviour in months!  There will definitely be sudden bad days, which we should not pay too much attention to or worry about.

Overall, my kid has been better over the last 2 weeks, but he still have some problem behaviour that he's aggressive towards me.  

This has been a problem for a year, I was complained by my family that his bad behaviour is solely due to my technique in handling him. It was very difficult as I have pressure from family too.  In recent 2 month, my family had become more understanding as they come to my place very often and can see or feel the difficulties in dealing with the boy.

However, in past 2 weeks the boy has some overall improvement, but be aggressive only to me. My family started to suspect again the boy is only playing trickd on me but not really have any problem etc.

I'm upset and confused.  Yes that verytime to boy get very aggressive behaviour are mostly with me, like hit me, force to hold me, bite me, etc,  although he has records beating and biting other in tutor centre which were without my presence, those were just a few occasions as compared to very frequent toward me.  

CCHmama, based on your experience with your kid, do you think Aspergers can control their temper better in front of selective group of people?

This is annoyed. I'm confused, as the boy seems have better temper without me. And likes to do all behaviour to get me angry and fight with him, not the others.

I strongly feel the importance of supports from family. Without that, days are very difficult and the helpless feeling is very strong.

Thanks for reading. Hope I can be tuned up again in the morning.

原帖由 CCHmama 於 10-6-16 11:21 發表
yes thanks for your sharing:)
Elastic Girl + Incredible Mummy ~~~</i>
.....ElasticMum.. Ha! Ha! Ha!</i>
面對現今嘅社會,做媽咪無番咁上下彈性都咪駛旨意生存兼攪得掂D細路!!</i>

44#
發表於 10-6-28 14:09 |只看該作者
Roychi...

當然, 妳囝囝唔一定係亞氏保加.  but 我可以深信健康院姑娘同醫生都一定唔識睇, 佢地都只係認為我有問題, 太緊張而已!

我囝囝5歲前一個月, 我都book左 Dr. T 果間診所做評估, 因為都成幾千蚊, 我當然打去問多d資料先去, 點知, 佢地好好人, 直接比我同個將會做評估既兒童心理學家同我傾電話, 比我問佢問題, 噤我又係將我擔心既野同阿仔既行為講出黎, 果個"兒童心理學家"答我, 因為我囝囝雖然冇去同人地玩, but佢有"望"人地玩, 都 "一定" 唔係亞氏保加.  結果, 我囝囝米被評為典型既亞氏保加, cac 醫生仲問我點解噤明顯都唔早d發現!!! 噤係唔係好無奈先?  好彩, 我慶幸既係我冇放棄我既懷疑, 出發點都係為個小朋友傘.

原帖由 roychi 於 10-6-28 13:35 發表
Thanks hkcindy.  我會再次同健康院姑娘講吓, 因為她在四歲check eyes時話我個仔一d都唔似係亞士保加喎!?!

43#
發表於 10-6-28 13:35 |只看該作者

回覆 1# hkcindy 的文章

Thanks hkcindy.  我會再次同健康院姑娘講吓, 因為她在四歲check eyes時話我個仔一d都唔似係亞士保加喎!?!

42#
發表於 10-6-28 09:59 |只看該作者
Roychi...

if 妳唔想再估估下, 就帶仔仔去健康院做評估, 要堅持妳擔心既野, 佢地自會安排到的, 不要信初初見妳的姑娘同健康院醫生, 堅持堅持要去做評估為止.....

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2199471&extra=page%3D1&page=1

亞氏保加媽媽.. 我地返番去特殊教育果邊慢慢再傾~~

41#
發表於 10-6-28 01:10 |只看該作者

身同感受

hihi, 真的身同感受!! 我小朋友已十歲, 在六歲是已做了 IQ test 亦評為資優.... 可惜在過去 四年 我們不段去見心理醫生, 精神科醫生, (做完 test 之後, 心理學家覺得我小朋友有 ADHA, 所以轉介去醫院....)不停安排見醫生, 輔導, 大小手肌肉訓練,食藥 通通試過.... 又如何...

最終我們發現...學業是好重要.. 完來無形中我們比了很大壓力她們, 又其是當我們一開始幫她檢查功課或見她寫字 就大件事, 不是誇張... 心力交碎...
打鬧少不免, 佢又唔開心我們就更加唔開心, 關係也變非常惡劣... 直至最近我們嘗試放開了... 考第幾又如何... 站在她立場, 她都好辛苦... 佢覺得d大人都唔明佢...

anyway, 3個字 "平常心" , 資優又如何, 都是小朋友, 我們不是只要讓她健康快樂成長, 那不是我們生她出來時向上天禱告的嗎? 為何越大越想她進步, 想她怎樣怎樣,,,,

現在我們只知道, 她非常非常須要我們的時間, 普通家長付出一倍時間, 我相信我們是她們的3倍... 她須要伴讀書僮...她須要無時無刻妳們能走進她的世界.....

最後...她進步了...當然尚未違錶...但已很足夠...

40#
發表於 10-6-27 23:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 ha! 於 10-6-24 08:51 發表
hkcindy,
都confirm了是資優異asperger?是否到5歲可以check IQ的了?

Hi HkCindy,

我小朋友(下個月五歲)同你小朋友都有些共同之處,佢又係好鍾意睇書,直頭有書連玩具都放底哂,坐定定依家又係睇ORT books up to Stage 8,我專登放慢唔買最後一個stage比佢,Enopi Maths都係Level 7, 佢自細可以從睇書自學grammar and tenses,就算教佢教一次佢就記得,又係超好記性,記得哂不同火車,巴士和汽車各種型號及特徴,但係佢講嘢好老積成個大人咁,固執和成日自己玩, 如一班同學仔gathering,佢好少同其他同學仔玩好耐,最多玩一陣又自己玩,我好擔心佢社交能力,上年去協康會Check就話佢唔係資優不過就偏高但又冇其他問題喎,所以我都唔知仲可以做咩Check?Any good idea?  Thanks.

39#
發表於 10-6-26 12:53 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

38#
發表於 10-6-25 16:18 |只看該作者
ha!

cac? 咩黎既? 唔明添.  我係新手.  skw=筲基灣小童群益會炸, 幼小就係筲基灣有社交班, 灣仔都有d社交班but時間夾唔到, 噤我就only排左社交情緒訓練, 姑娘講要排成一年.  黎黎去去都係小童群益會, 我睇左明愛同救世軍, 唔係時間難就, 就係遠同貴, so 冇報.  青蔥要等佢summer之後先知有咩可以報. 仲有邊間可以睇呢?

至於感統, 之前試過單對單6百幾蚊一個鐘, 係學or做完返去要自己同佢做, 返到home佢又唔聽我講, 唔願做,  so作用唔大. 我報group果d, 8-12個人一齊分組做, 佢做左3個幾月左右, 已經進步好多, 百幾蚊一堂.  至於洗唔洗做, 我地覺得佢好"論盡", 同埋佢唔like做運動, 所以我地當佢去做運動, 強壯身體又好, 點都好, 好過佢成日dry講唔郁!  等佢大d 先train佢其他運動.  因為佢呢項好弱, 我唔想男仔係噤.

[ 本帖最後由 hkcindy 於 10-6-25 17:52 編輯 ]

37#
發表於 10-6-25 15:37 |只看該作者

36#
發表於 10-6-25 14:15 |只看該作者
ha!

我地6月頭先知, 報左skw社交小組, 灣仔就排緊, 要排一年.  感統係北角做, 因為佢好"論盡"成日整親, 我地舊年12月開始同佢做感統, 做下停下, but 而家知道左, 就會keep住做, 做番密d.  妳住tw, 噤去九龍同灣仔應該都差不多, 我都想要努力d自己學多d黎教佢.

[ 本帖最後由 hkcindy 於 10-6-25 14:16 編輯 ]

35#
發表於 10-6-25 11:06 |只看該作者

34#
發表於 10-6-25 09:17 |只看該作者
ha!

閃咭我都有玩, but 我唔勤力, 因為玩一陣阿仔又拎去排咭, 1歲多d, 見到有位就排滿晒, 排得好整齊, 成屋都排, 執完又排, 好似返工廠噤.

亞氏保加唔會係人為架啦, 米自責, 天生架!

妳都好, 噤細個就知道, 可以多d training同教佢社交.  妳住邊區架?

33#
發表於 10-6-25 01:18 |只看該作者

32#
發表於 10-6-24 10:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 hkcindy 於 10-6-24 09:30 發表
ha!

sorry, 唔係呀, 我囝囝only confirmed 亞氏保加, but佢既行為同興趣同妳囝囝好似, 我估妳囝囝快我仔仔半年至一年瓜, 因為我囝囝又係4歲左右好叻噤.  我地冇同佢check IQ or 評估時醫生講佢智力正常炸 (個評估冇 ...

HKCindy >> 我個仔情況跟你個小朋友差唔多...睇書,認字好勁, 數學亦好好, 超強記性.. 但佢思想仲好似BB咁..我覺得佢思想好單純...社交勁差...成日自己玩為樂...唔識表達自己, 我都係打算幫佢提升最差既先....

31#
發表於 10-6-24 09:30 |只看該作者
ha!

sorry, 唔係呀, 我囝囝only confirmed 亞氏保加, but佢既行為同興趣同妳囝囝好似, 我估妳囝囝快我仔仔半年至一年瓜, 因為我囝囝又係4歲左右好叻噤.  我地冇同佢check IQ or 評估時醫生講佢智力正常炸 (個評估冇資優果欄既), so我估係政府唔會check or 佢跟本唔係囉.

佢4歲開始, 好似好勁噤, 睇英文書eg oxford reading tree level 7-9 自己識睇, 自己學中文切字, 4歲多d enopi 數學level 7, 我有d驚, 因為佢EQ好低, 成日都仲係BB噤, BUT 學野就快 同 好鐘意學, 唔停得噤! 彈琴同普通話又係學得好快...運動就 .. dry講唔做!!!  d同學仔or朋友mami成日問我佢係米資優, but 我同爸爸都覺得佢豬"dou"多d, so 佢叻果d我地放慢佢, 適可而止, 多d train番佢既弱點.

到而家評估左, 好彩既係, 我地既方向正確, but 都遲左少少架啦~ 唉~~~

30#
發表於 10-6-24 08:51 |只看該作者

29#
發表於 10-6-19 22:43 |只看該作者
ha!

我仔仔同妳仔仔好似, but 我仔仔而家5歲半啦.

原帖由 ha! 於 10-3-28 03:51 發表
i haven't tested IQ for my son as my son is 3yrs9mons only...but doctor suspect he is ASPERBER half years before when i brought him to govt CAC... he has all the "characterists" of both "GIFTED" and " ...

28#
發表於 10-6-16 11:21 |只看該作者

回覆 27# ElasticMum 的文章

yes thanks for your sharing:)

27#
發表於 10-6-15 00:34 |只看該作者
CCHmama,

I share the same experience with you!  My boy is 8, gifted and is highly standing on the area of imaginative logics. He is at the edge of ADD and now suspected of Asperger. Tests were done for 2 rounds, 1st round was marginal and this recent round is more confirmed.  I'm taking him to kid's psychilogists as advised by school psychologist to get a second opinion or medical treatment if appropriate.

My boy always day-dreams and demonstrate very implusive reaction sometimes.  He creates a lot of stories, monsters, transportation routes, terms etc.  He knows tons of Chinese words but will not rememeber how to write them, or just scrible the shape of the words. Thus his Chinese subject got deterioating, as the teachers cannot recognise his handwritings.  Can do math but feel bored and refused to write steps, he jumps directly to the answer.

Doing homework is nightmare, he hates it and writing as well. He cannot understand why he need to do homework and why students need to study for exam. He can complete only 1-2 homeworks in 4-7 hours. Playing games with him can help, like counting and timing his writing, marking award charts etc, but every new way can only last for 2 weeks at most.  I did most of what you've mentioned in your earlier messages to get him do the homework. He was fine in K3 as he can finish those little homework and can have his own free time to play, watch Disney channel and take a nap.

He is now P.2 and famous of late coming and not submitting homeworks.  He got a lot of such negative records with school already.  Since he cannot complete the homework EVERYDAY, he has not studied for all the assessments and dictations. For exam, he does not want to study.  He is lucky to have very good memories and can still stand at first half of the grade, but I'm worrying how he can proceed after P.3.

He is very rigid on some of the rules that he accepts or he creates. He can be really irritated if the planned schedules or his routines are disturbed.  As he is extremely slow in doing anything, he is somehow labelled that way. On the other hand, he sets very high expectations to himself, so he always wants to "wind the clock back" so that he can stick with his expected schedules, which is impossible.  He bursts into high emotion and temper most of the time when he fails to complete the works, meaning almost every day......

Keep it up great Mummy(s)!!  I believe we can melt them with our persistance to guide them through.  I think the most important is to understand their shortcomings and deficiencies. We keep helping them to understand and be more open to the world around them. No matter what comments or critics we heard from others on our way to bring up the kids, just keep focused in helping them to develop well.

I'm glad to see you all here, cheers! This is our chanlledge and a test we need to treasure. We can overcome it!
Elastic Girl + Incredible Mummy ~~~</i>
.....ElasticMum.. Ha! Ha! Ha!</i>
面對現今嘅社會,做媽咪無番咁上下彈性都咪駛旨意生存兼攪得掂D細路!!</i>
‹ 上一主題|下一主題