用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 做 Exercise 還是 【睇書】 好 ? (試驗一年後, 結果 #23 ...
發新帖
查看: 116836|回覆: 7
go

做 Exercise 還是 【睇書】 好 ? (試驗一年後, 結果 #232 在12頁) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-18 00:03 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# beywat496 的文章

閲讀的益處比較長遠,學的東西是不知不覺地不斷吸收,而且是一種終生的興趣,真係唔好停.
做exercise 可說是用來操考試技巧和時間管理.
如果小朋友是讀傳統學校,要二者兼顧,係辛苦D.但個人認為是需要的.
如果二者選一,個人認為一定是閲讀.

點評

Jackieson  "閲讀的益處比較長遠,學的東西是不知不覺地不斷吸收,而且是一種終生的興趣,真係唔好停"  發表於 12-6-8 13:56

2#
發表於 10-5-4 11:22 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 102# eviepa 的文章

Though I also highly recommend reading rather than doing exercises, I dislike this kind of "condemnation".

There must be some reasons that parents choose "doing exercises" for their kids. For example :

1) their kids are really not interested in reading after years of trial;

2) they have barriers in reading words (it's a kind of sickness); or

3) parents do not know how to establish a reading habit for their kids, etc.

Not everyone is as smart as you guys and not every child is the same.  Be humble.

3#
發表於 10-5-4 21:14 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 116# jediknight 的文章

//Why don't those parents be humble to learn from others how to develop young kid's reading habbit and ability//

It's not a matter of humbleness. It's a matter of ability.  I do think parents are eager to learn, especailly BK parents here. Not everyone has the same level.

4#
發表於 10-5-4 22:20 |顯示全部帖子
當然沒有事情是不可能的.
但有些人在過程中會有不順利,掙扎,也會有放棄,
因此做exercise也許便變成另一出路.好過冇.

閱讀的最大好處是不斷吸收學校以外的知識,是活的知識,而做exercises 吸收的只是巳有知識,是死的.

原帖由 stccmc 於 10-5-4 21:37 發表

1 & 3 就是我說的 D 形人。不知方法式,沒決心意志。這些我相信都可以放正或改善過來的。

5#
發表於 10-5-5 11:47 |顯示全部帖子
Really don't understand why you don't understand what I mean.  Anyway, I'm just trying to explain somes difficulties that parents/children may  encounter when they try to build up a reading habit.  

Thanks for your sharing.

原帖由 jediknight 於 10-5-4 22:11 發表
I don't understand what do you mean by Not everyonehas the same level.

If you are referring to the level of kids, I have said that the reading method described by that BK parent before can apply to a ...

6#
發表於 10-5-5 11:55 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing.  
Would you please share whether you will recommend children to read chapter books (instead of picture books) when they are at 6 to 7 years old?  How did you start the "chapter books" stage for your daughter?  From guided reading?

原帖由 stccmc 於 10-5-4 22:14 發表
我女兒每天讀半小時至一小時書,不是很多,亦沒甚麽結構。但我由佢六個月開始到五歲,每天親子閱讀十五分鐘到半小時。唯一教材是書本。全無流行的 DWE, flash card 等玩意。

至於英語環境,我地百份百香港人,佢讀傳统中文小 ...

7#
發表於 10-5-5 23:24 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing.  
My gal is in P.1 and she's studying in traditional local school.  She now starts reading "The Tiara Club" (princess) series.  Now it is a transition period for her from picture books to chapter books.  

I would much appreciate if you could recommend some more simple chapter books at her age, according to your daughter's preferences.  
Thanks.

原帖由 stccmc 於 10-5-5 20:58 發表
//
Would you please share whether you will recommend children to read chapter books (instead of picture books) when they are at 6 to 7 years old?  How did you start the "chapter books" stage for you ...

8#
發表於 10-5-6 19:18 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 172# mattsmum 的文章

真開心有mattsmum這類家長,就是實實際際地介紹很多有效方法幫助小朋友增加閱讀成效.有些真用得著.我會試的.

看這個topic,就是期待這些回應.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題