搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 拉大提琴分享交流區
發新帖
查看: 5067|回覆: 8
go

拉大提琴分享交流區 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-12 18:47 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter has been learning cello for a few years and I don't know much about music either.  It was quite difficult for her at the beginning but after a year, she picked it up quickly.  You may want to enrol your kid to a group lesson in addition to 1:1 as normally they will play cello in a group (i.e. orchestra).

2#
發表於 10-5-12 20:43 |顯示全部帖子
I mean you need to take both (1:1 + group lesson). They normally will start group lesson after 1 year.  You can check with your teacher.  If the teacher has enough student at about the same level, he/she will group them together. Bear in mind most of the time they will play in a group unlike violin.

3#
發表於 10-5-13 15:04 |顯示全部帖子
$400 for 45 min for me.

4#
發表於 10-5-13 15:24 |顯示全部帖子
It is a long way to go.  Good luck to both of us.
原帖由 pamelaywy 於 10-5-12 23:21 發表

謝謝你的解說.

5#
發表於 10-5-14 11:13 |顯示全部帖子
Learning in school is a bit slow.  Especially they will stop during summer holiday.  By the time they go back to school, they will forget everything.  This is why I have a private teacher for my daughter. However, it is better not to drop the group lesson as it is important to learn how to play cello in a group as they normally perform in a group. There are not that many Yo Yo Ma out there who can perform alone .

I know it is difficult to find a cello teacher even though I live on HK island. However, when you choose a teacher, please make sure he/she is qualified.  

A music company even assigned a piano teacher to teach my daughter cello although the teacher has passed grade 8 (probably long time ago). They even wanted to charge me $500 per hour.  Fortunately I asked to see the resume of the teacher before I paid for it.

6#
發表於 10-5-28 23:00 |顯示全部帖子
He is right, they normally skip grade 1 and go to grade 3 directly, then 5, 7 and 8 or performance level. However, it is all depended on the kid as he/she needs to practice on a regular basis.  
原帖由 pamelaywy 於 10-5-28 20:32 發表
上星期學校的大提琴老師 (是學校的師兄哥哥), 突然同我講, 叫我可以考慮下年個囝讀P1 時試下考大提琴試.
我初時以為佢想叫我同個囝考一級, 點知佢話唔駛一級級咁考, 如果肯練, 出年可以直接考三級.
我想問下有經驗o ...

7#
發表於 10-6-7 16:11 |顯示全部帖子
It took me a year to find a group for my daughter to play cello.  But it is worth it as the group lesson mainly train her to play in a group which makes it easier for her to play in an orchestra.
原帖由 mshung 於 10-6-5 15:10 發表
我本來都想同女女報左小組課程, 但大提琴係咪都幾小人學...所以都好似幾難組班, 同埋大家學習能力又唔同, 所以E+都係報左一對一學~

8#
發表於 10-6-8 10:17 |顯示全部帖子
I will not spend too much on the cello, can even be a 2nd hand.  As your son grows taller, he will have to buy a bigger one.

原帖由 LongRyan 於 10-6-8 09:59 發表
各位,

我仔仔快將8歲只在琴行學了一個月, 但我不滿意那個老師所以剛quit了. 上網搵了很多上門老師, 但價錢十分參chee. 想問除了有8級資力外, 還要有甚資歷比較好? 另外, 大提琴價錢也有很多種類, 你們買的約甚麼 ...

9#
發表於 10-6-8 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
It was less than $3000 for a brand new one (the cheapest one) for my daughter. She then changed to a 2nd hand which costs less than $4000 for a better cello.  I got this from her cello teacher as he has many students who grow taller and want to sell the old cellos.  You may want to get a cheap but new cello for your son. Kids like new things!

There were many cracks on my daughter's old cello as it was very big for her to carry and she did not get used to carry it and it bombed to the floor or wall all the time.  I was glad that it was a cheap one:
原帖由 LongRyan 於 10-6-8 10:23 發表

any requirement for the 2nd hand??? 老師話我地無經驗唔知音準唔準, 你個幾錢? 你小朋友幾大?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題