用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無 2009 Victoria(Harbour Green) N1同學, K1 會唔會 ...
發新帖
查看: 5151|回覆: 3
go

有無 2009 Victoria(Harbour Green) N1同學, K1 會唔會轉校? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-13 10:45 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
煩惱中, Need to make desicion before 14/05. My son love teacher and go to school very much, I afraid he can't adapt new school.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-5-13 17:00 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for advise.  I don't want him to study in International school and target DSS school.  Hope this change is good for him.

3#
發表於 10-5-14 09:05 |顯示全部帖子
Vicotoria (HG)的老師是好和熱心教學. 喜歡和家長溝通. I don't know the grading of K1-K3 since my boy is just PN now.  I like the school and they allow student to explore and seems not much control, if my boy don't like to join in, and teacher allow him to walk around.  That is the style of Victoria.   I don't know DSS can accept this or not.
The reason I want to change is transportation problem, no school bus can be reach to my home and other kinder can provide school bus service and also good kinder, so that change.  I don't know it is right choice.

4#
發表於 10-5-16 17:46 |顯示全部帖子
我果班(大女班)我就覺得同老師溝通只是一般,很喜歡它的報教學模式,評估就覺得太general,無乜分grade,女女果份全tick做到,但見家長時就不停同我講女女點百厭,無乜提到優點 女女係超活動形,佢班主任同我講好少女仔咁active
我昨天交了退學信,好唔捨得......
但為了小學鋪路,同想加強train下女女自理能力,我會同佢轉全日......

I remeber your girl's teacher is Ms Tong, My son like Ms Tong Tong very much.  I have same feeling with you (好唔捨得) since my son is starting from playgroup to Nursery.  My new offer is HKPS(International), I hope my son like the new kinder.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題