go

3歲小朋友應該參加乜野課外活動好?? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 10-5-24 09:42 |只看該作者
游水,彈琴,跳舞都可以呀

醒目開學勳章

82#
發表於 10-5-24 17:50 |只看該作者
omg, thanks for the link, i email them and another center regarding their summer course program already, (coz i cannot find the info online, maybe i m blind )

and i've heard that kei wan is a pretty tough school. is that right?

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-20 21:59 發表
http://www.polyedhk.com/default.asp

Parsons 是其中一個Hooked On Phonics 課程的課堂地點。

我已決定一定只會讓我的孩子讀港島東區的基督教津校﹐所以已沒有選擇九龍塘/將軍澳區幼稚園的煩惱了﹐只是讓孩子唸近家的 ...

83#
發表於 10-5-24 23:09 |只看該作者
Hope your child would have a good summer.

Yes, Kei Wan is very demanding and tough according to my parents who are retired school teachers. I really hope my child can get in and study there.

As a single mom, I can hardly afford years and years of education at a DSS / private school. Can only go for a gov't subsidized school.

原帖由 zillyzizi 於 10-5-24 17:50 發表
omg, thanks for the link, i email them and another center regarding their summer course program already, (coz i cannot find the info online, maybe i m blind )

and i've heard that kei wan is  ...

[ 本帖最後由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-24 23:13 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

84#
發表於 10-5-24 23:55 |只看該作者
thanks!!!
oh, so your parents taught at kei wan before?? so did u go to kei wan as well?? if so, your son shouldn't have problem getting in la~~
i am so worry my son wont get into any good primary school.

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-24 23:09 發表
Hope your child would have a good summer.

Yes, Kei Wan is very demanding and tough according to my parents who are retired school teachers. I really hope my child can get in and study there.

As a s ...

85#
發表於 10-5-25 00:36 |只看該作者
Not exactly Kei Wan, but some other schools in that district.

What's your target? Considering DSS / private schools? I am inclined to the traditional type and I believe that it would be quite suitable for my child concerning his personality and capability.

原帖由 zillyzizi 於 10-5-24 23:55 發表
thanks!!!
oh, so your parents taught at kei wan before?? so did u go to kei wan as well?? if so, your son shouldn't have problem getting in la~~
i am so worry my son wont get into any good pri ...

醒目開學勳章

86#
發表於 10-5-26 11:00 |只看該作者
for sure I will not rely on the P1 lottery alone, will apply some other school as well for backup!
i know i am starting to "worry" too soon, but hey, it is his future we are talking about.
and i am not too familiar with the primary schools in this district. so maybe i will just have to do more research and ask around more.

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-25 00:36 發表
Not exactly Kei Wan, but some other schools in that district.

What's your target? Considering DSS / private schools? I am inclined to the traditional type and I believe that it would be quite suitabl ...

87#
發表於 10-5-26 22:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-16 22:18 發表
My son (3y1m) has been attending N1 (a.m. session) since August. Concerning ECA during the 1st term, I let him participate in:

Mon: Baby Storyland
Wed: Putonghua
Thu: Baby Painting
Sat: Handbell, Orf ...

Hi, Ohmygosh,

My son is now ~2.5yrs old. I am planning to put him for music class..From above, noted you put ur son to Yip's..How could you compare Yip's to Tomlee or Parsons? Too much choices, donno which one is better..Hope u can give me some advices..Thanksssss

88#
發表於 10-5-28 00:00 |只看該作者
HealthyB

To me, Yip's is more like a music school. I am looking to let my child enjoy group learning and the different performance opportunities in there. So, I expect to keep him in Yip's for some years - first, in a pre-schoolers' music class (currently attending), then violin (to start at the age of 4)...For choral singing, I'll eventually put him in the Hong Kong Children's Choir.

My son has been doing CPS-L1 since April. He attends the class independently that I can only get to know what he's learnt through his worksheets, music and his own sharing after class. In my view...that's a mix of singing, learning of hand signs, note recognision (both letter names and time values), and clapping the rhythm. Not bad...actually hard for me to comment since I am a demanding music teacher myself and I've taught my child much more than that. However, I've planned to let him go through all the levels of the pre-schoolers' course.

Never tried any music courses at Parsons. Not interested either as I myself can, if I wish, teach my child with those Alfred's music books - and in fact, I am already using other better books for my child.

Tom Lee offers the Yamaha music education system which mainly and famously contributes to good listening skills and musicianship of the child.

原帖由 HealthyB 於 10-5-26 22:10 發表

Hi, Ohmygosh,

My son is now ~2.5yrs old. I am planning to put him for music class..From above, noted you put ur son to Yip's..How could you compare Yip's to Tomlee or Parsons? Too much choices, don ...

89#
發表於 10-5-28 01:07 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

90#
發表於 10-5-28 13:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-28 00:00 發表
HealthyB

To me, Yip's is more like a music school. I am looking to let my child enjoy group learning and the different performance opportunities in there. So, I expect to keep him in Yip's for some  ...

Thanks for your comments. Yip's will allow young kids, like 3 yrs old for different performance? If so, sound good!

By the way, where did u put ur son for Mandarin course? any recommendation? I am also living in TKO, want him to start Mandarin course this summer..(though he is only 2.5yrs old)

91#
發表於 10-5-29 10:03 |只看該作者
小朋友都三歲喇﹐我傾向揀d有得長遠發展的項目﹐從語文﹐音樂﹐視藝﹐運動/舞蹈這幾方面入手﹐事前多問些其他家長的意見﹐找一些內容合適﹐有系統﹐教學有口碑的課程和中心﹐我通常對短期課程興趣不大﹐一般都會選擇常規課程﹐並計劃起碼在該中心上一段長時間(起碼幾年)。其實小朋友的喜好不太重要﹐家長有責任嚴選課程/學習項目﹐認為對孩子有益的話﹐便要堅持﹐並教孩子尊重每一位老師﹐及認真對待每一個興趣班/學習機會。

原帖由 beau.cadeau 於 10-5-28 01:07 發表
3歲, 可以咩都俾佢試, 因為唔知佢適合同鍾意乜野, 我會俾佢音樂, 藝術同運動都試, 依家有咁多短期課程, 小朋友上完, 你問佢下次仲去唔去, 佢有反應, 即係都OK可以接受, 試多幾堂再決定去發展邊一方面吧.

依家暫時都 ...

92#
發表於 10-5-29 10:10 |只看該作者
If I remember it correctly, there would be more opportunities once they reach 4. I expect to let my child learn at Yip's for some years - I believe he would have the chance to go onto the stage some day. Not worried about that - even if it's not for him now, he'll make it after all.

原帖由 HealthyB 於 10-5-28 13:00 發表

Thanks for your comments. Yip's will allow young kids, like 3 yrs old for different performance? If so, sound good!

By the way, where did u put ur son for Mandarin course? any recommendation? I am  ...

93#
發表於 10-5-29 10:51 |只看該作者
My son was put in some Mandarin playgroups (2-3 days/week) at Le Beaumont (Hang Hau centre) at the age of 6 months for a year. The teacher was very good, nice and patient, willing to communicate with parents, from Xi'an(北方口音),國家語委一級乙﹐married with a Hongkonger, and is mother of a 8 or 10-year-old girl. Later, she left the centre; I didn't like the new teachers so I withdrew my son from the centre. That lady is now teaching privately only in her home centre (寶寧花園). She's a full-time tutor and has lots of pupils - children and adults alike.

By the way, where did u put ur son for Mandarin course? any recommendation? I am  ...

94#
發表於 10-5-29 22:08 |只看該作者
From Dec 2008 to April 2009, we were attending a Mandarin playgroup weekly at QQ Club. There were 7-8 pairs in the classes. Little interaction.

In May, I let my little boy learn with a private teacher - from Shanghai, 國家語委一級乙, married to a Hongkonger. At the age of 2, my boy could sit still, be settled and very focused at the table for 1.5 hour learning to read Chinese words and speak Mandarin. However, the other two boys (older than my son)in the group couldn't sit still and learn properly that we had to quit after a month. I always wished to find a good partner for my son to have tuitions with that lady again. But that wasn't easy.

6 months later, my son learnt at Joykids (Tiu Keng Lang) for 2 months. Again, the other child in the class was very active and unattentive. We left again.

At that time, I was lucky to meet his first Mandarin teacher again at a shopping mall. I got her number and supposed to let my child go back to learn with her. However, her place is slightly inconvenient. Also, I've already enrolled my child in too many activities/courses. What's more, in September, my little one will be going onto kindergarten where he'll surely have some mandarin classes every week. So, I don't bother putting him in a Mandarin class outside now.

95#
發表於 10-5-30 17:04 |只看該作者

回覆 1# francischoi82 的文章

96#
發表於 10-5-30 17:10 |只看該作者

回覆 7# mshung 的文章

97#
發表於 10-5-31 00:09 |只看該作者
動和靜的活動都要安排一些﹐均衡一點比較好。

原帖由 amyng11 於 10-5-30 17:04 發表
好動的去學swimming, 好靜就去學音樂

98#
發表於 10-6-1 11:06 |只看該作者

99#
發表於 10-6-1 15:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-29 22:08 發表
From Dec 2008 to April 2009, we were attending a Mandarin playgroup weekly at QQ Club. There were 7-8 pairs in the classes. Little interaction.

In May, I let my little boy learn with a private teach ...

Do u mind share the private teachers information with me? I really want my son to start learning Mandarin.

I am also thinking to put my son at QQ club, but not yet tried...

100#
發表於 10-6-1 15:57 |只看該作者
How old is your son? Where about do you live?

原帖由 HealthyB 於 10-6-1 15:08 發表

Do u mind share the private teachers information with me? I really want my son to start learning Mandarin.

I am also thinking to put my son at QQ club, but not yet tried...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題