密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 英華同陳守仁你會點揀?
樓主: Pekklesiu
go

英華同陳守仁你會點揀? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 10-6-9 21:48 |只看該作者
呢個剛剛小三轉校小朋友,經註校教育心理學家評核是高iq的,超過130,唔好問點解學校唔幫,他們不是政府學校,更加要向中學部交出有band1成績的準英華仔。今日的英華已不同往日,什至快與男拔看齊。

另外,九龍塘私校也不是你們想像中催谷。

原帖由 VKwan 於 10-6-9 17:02 發表

睇你同林嬌嬌既留言,就知有名氣既直資其實唔易讀,小朋友唔係果種質地就無謂去喇!

我估YW同九龍塘區私校都一樣,程度有返咁上下,如果個細路得,有時間玩,咪輕鬆囉,如果要追功課,當然會辛苦啦!一切都視乎個細路質地。 ...

82#
發表於 10-6-9 22:06 |只看該作者
我有次去富榮, 接女放學, 見到車站有個女仔排隊等小巴, 非常嘈, 又用隻腳踢車牌, 老實講我第一時間睇吓邊間學校, 一定唔係陳守仁, 因校服好唔同, 又睇吓係咪李X寶, 但係個女仔可能只係5/6年級. 我好奇睇佢件校服. 其他同學便叫她不要踢和不要嘈. 當我看清楚時候,知道係油天. 自己都覺得油天都甘曳既?

老實講, 真係好多時某D學校既學生, 會比人定型架. 陳守仁多印度人, 所謂亞差就好曳.

其實有好多直資小學, 好多時會收到一些資優生, 佢地好聽叫活潑, 唔好聽叫曳. 陳守仁都唔單只D亞差曳, 本地學生都有人曳. 有人認為佢特別多人曳, 數據就不得而知.

[ 本帖最後由 catcatmom 於 10-6-9 22:15 編輯 ]

83#
發表於 10-6-9 22:58 |只看該作者
嘩! 你好大膽 小心比人插!
原帖由 catcatmom 於 10-6-9 22:06 發表
我有次去富榮, 接女放學, 見到車站有個女仔排隊等小巴, 非常嘈, 又用隻腳踢車牌, 老實講我第一時間睇吓邊間學校, 一定唔係陳守仁, 因校服好唔同, 又睇吓係咪李X寶, 但係個女仔可能只係5/6年級. 我好奇睇佢件校服. 其 ...

84#
發表於 10-6-10 07:50 |只看該作者
其實唔係想說, 別人說某間學校的不是, 便要反擊他人學校, 而係好多時某某學校出來, 便是頑劣. 某某學校出來, 一定斯文.

回想上次係富榮見到個女仔, 大叫大嚷, 當時我望住佢, 隔離個同學馬上叫她不要踢. 此時才知佢係油天, 不過油天. 係天主教, 校風嚴謹, 所以真係覺得奇架!
而女孩是自行等小巴, 沒有家長陪, 應該是小4以上. 不是一二年級, 未成熟的小孩. 所以真是某些學校是被家長定型.

可能陳守仁D學生真是很曳, 但本人暫時未見過, 因經常接女放學. 其實可能是很多, 比其他家長見過.
但我相信直資學校比其他一般學校係多曳仔.

原帖由 moyan 於 10-6-9 22:58 發表
嘩! 你好大膽 小心比人插!

85#
發表於 10-6-10 09:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 catcatmom 於 10-6-9 22:06 發表
我有次去富榮, 接女放學, 見到車站有個女仔排隊等小巴, 非常嘈, 又用隻腳踢車牌, 老實講我第一時間睇吓邊間學校, 一定唔係陳守仁, 因校服好唔同, 又睇吓係咪李X寶, 但係個女仔可能只係5/6年級. 我好奇睇佢件校服. 其 ...
陳守仁的同學比較活躍,可能因為老師唔可以嚴格管教(I mean禁制式果種),我有同學教陳守仁,校方鼓勵學生活潑唔死板,咁個代價好自然就會比較活躍。其實連我同學都話好難頂!

86#
發表於 10-6-10 09:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 林嬌嬌 於 10-6-9 21:48 發表
呢個剛剛小三轉校小朋友,經註校教育心理學家評核是高iq的,超過130,唔好問點解學校唔幫,他們不是政府學校,更加要向中學部交出有band1成績的準英華仔。今日的英華已不同往日,什至快與男拔看齊。

另外,九龍塘私校也不是你們想 ...
今時今日iq13x好普遍,我諗除了成績問題,可能還附帶操行問題?

好多父母自以為個仔iq高,就忽略管教,錯覺某些行為問題=iq高

我聽呢個case直覺咁諗詐!唔岩唔好鬧我呀。

[ 本帖最後由 VKwan 於 10-6-10 09:41 編輯 ]

87#
發表於 10-6-10 10:29 |只看該作者
原帖由 VKwan 於 10-6-10 09:37 發表
陳守仁的同學比較活躍,可能因為老師唔可以嚴格管教(I mean禁制式果種),我有同學教陳守仁,校方鼓勵學生活潑唔死板,咁個代價好自然就會比較活躍。其實連我同學都話好難頂! ...

As I know, TSL intentionally selected those very outspoken kids as their students.  This can be seen during interviews.  They like those students who speak a lot and those who are very eager to answer questions.  So you can imagine what happen when most students are talkative.  So it is no surprise that people said that TSL students are very active (or naughty)!

Personally I prefer schools having a better mix of students of different characters to have better harmony.  DSS always like to take outspoken students as seems that they are smarter, yet there are some very smart students in fact are "thinkers" more, who may not like talking too much.

醒目開學勳章

88#
發表於 10-6-10 11:39 |只看該作者
個人感覺 :
未去陳守仁個open day前, 陳守仁都係我心儀小學, 但去完之後我唔會叫阿仔考啦!
冇錯d學生既英文係好勁, 但我比較注重德育同禮貌囉~~

89#
發表於 10-6-10 15:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 WYmom 於 10-6-10 10:29 發表

As I know, TSL intentionally selected those very outspoken kids as their students.  This can be seen during interviews.  They like those students who speak a lot and those who are very eager to answ ... DSS always like to take outspoken students as seems that they are smarter, yet there are some very smart students in fact are "thinkers" more, who may not like talking too much.
Yes, I agree!

90#
發表於 10-6-10 15:10 |只看該作者
可唔可以講詳細d呢 ?

原帖由 050109 於 10-6-10 11:39 發表
個人感覺 :
未去陳守仁個open day前, 陳守仁都係我心儀小學, 但去完之後我唔會叫阿仔考啦!
冇錯d學生既英文係好勁, 但我比較注重德育同禮貌囉~~

91#
發表於 10-6-10 16:13 |只看該作者
下....我仔成日都會比老師罰架喎! 唔見得佢班同學百厭....老師雖然鼓勵小朋友開口答問題, 但不代表比佢地亂UP!

其實我自己就好欣賞兩位班主任, 我仔都算坐唔定, 唔專心。但佢地肯用唔同方法教佢, 包容佢。而家佢變得好專心同有責任心, 因為老師佢要做SUBJECT LEADER。講真, 如果佢咁百厭, 老師應該搵個好D既小朋友幫佢啦。但上學期搵佢做英文科, 下學期搵佢做數學科, 咁佢都唔單只會用罰既方法, 我真係覺得好好囉!

仲有...唔好成日話"南亞裔"小朋友一定百厭啦...我仔果班有4-5個, 個個都好鬼乖, 小息係去圖書館果D黎架! 班上台灣仔, 韓國仔+我個仔咪仲ACTIVE

92#
發表於 10-6-10 19:42 |只看該作者
we have different point of view about that.
my version is, TSL intentionally selected those kids who are able to express themselves, creative and open-minded to become their pupils. this can be seen during the interviews. they like those children who are willing to learn and striving for excellence.

i do understand the concern of some parents.
i myself have been educated at a traditional catholic school .... and have been told what should do and what shouldn't during all my education period...  
and i'm sure i would have the same reaction vis a vis the discipline standard if i didn't study abroad and being widen my vision  by comparing the result of different type of education system.

i have to say at the end, i would rather my children become a good leader, an entrepreneur, an initiator who are able to take challenges, than a good disciplinary knowledgeable and skillful executor.   
however, this choice is totally personal and familial. and i can see that only parents who have similar vision would look for a school which has similar philosophy of education. otherwise, the children wouldn't be happy without the harmony accord between the parents and the school and the schoolmates, and of cause other parents.
i do agreed, those who have esprit which narrow enough to put a sticker on other race should consider TSL as a wrong school.
no offense to anyone! :loveliness:

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-6-10 19:46 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

93#
發表於 10-6-10 20:06 |只看該作者
英華校長緊係想同男拔看齊, 但有無可能先 ?

原帖由 林嬌嬌 於 10-6-9 21:48 發表

另外,九龍塘私校也不是你們想 ...

94#
發表於 10-6-10 21:29 |只看該作者
原帖由 overview 於 10-6-10 20:06 發表
英華校長緊係想同男拔看齊, 但有無可能先 ?
何以見得唔得呢又?
宣小每年都唔同人爭學生,最後至in學生,等別校揀晒被認為係smart既細路,又如何呢?宣小既畢業生咪一樣咁好!咁說明咩呢?

95#
發表於 10-6-11 11:36 |只看該作者
你又想俾人.....

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-6-10 19:42 發表
we have different point of view about that.
my version is, TSL intentionally selected those kids who are able to express themselves, creative and open-minded to become their pupils. this can be seen  ...

96#
發表於 10-6-11 12:42 |只看該作者
just share a different point of view!

原帖由 SueBeeCheung 於 11/6/2010 11:36 發表
你又想俾人.....

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

97#
發表於 10-6-11 13:13 |只看該作者
Why can't someone with good discipline become a leader & an initiator?
Good discipline means knowing what behaviour is acceptable in a particular situation, a quality very important for a leader in my mind!

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-6-10 19:42 發表
i have to say at the end, i would rather my children become a good leader, an entrepreneur, an initiator who are able to take challenges, than a good disciplinary knowledgeable and skillful executor.   
however, this choice is totally personal and familial.  

98#
發表於 10-6-11 15:00 |只看該作者
hello mow-mow,
sorry, but you may miss understand what i mean.
i didn't mean that "someone with good discipline can't become a leader & an initiator."
the question is the standard of "good discipline". what does it mean? who set this standard.
should be the parents? the school? the society?  or the children themselves? everyone and every society has different concern and standard.
what is the line between 活潑開朗/百厭多嘴?

i just mentioned my point of view which may different from yours, or the others.
other people may find our elder boy is a very good discipline child which i actually find he is too shy and passive.
most of time the parents would find that the kid who runs the fastest in the group of children is the naughtiest. i find just because the parents can't run fast enough to catch him.... he he he!! on the other hand, as you said, Why can't someone naughty who also have good discipline? at the end, it's just need to have an acceptable behaviour in a particular situation, it's easy, every clever and smart kid can do that.
however, play hard, appreciate the value of living, knowing to communicate their concern, express their love to the others (parents, grand-parents, friends, strangers...), these are not every hong kong parents able to support.
so in order to select the schools, it happens that parents with similar mind set always find each other selecting similar schools .
i was surprise that TSL and YW actually have 2 different mind set of education.... and i'm curious to know how come people would put them together... ?
that's all, very personal opinion and don't really want to make any generality.

原帖由 mow-mow 於 11/6/2010 13:13 發表
Why can't someone with good discipline become a leader & an initiator?
Good discipline means knowing what behaviour is acceptable in a particular situation, a quality very important for a leader in my ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-6-11 15:57 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

醒目開學勳章

99#
發表於 10-6-11 15:37 |只看該作者
我表弟細個時好百厭, 上課時常搔擾人, 轉過幾間小學, 不過佢對人好有禮貌!!

我想講, naughty 都可以 有某方面的 good discipline!!

[ 本帖最後由 mat媽 於 10-6-11 15:39 編輯 ]

100#
發表於 10-6-11 16:13 |只看該作者
Now this I can support whole heartedly!
Work hard & play hard are equally important in life.
But while I can accept, perhaps even encourage, loud & boisterous behaviour from my kids in a playroom or in the countryside, I cannot accept the same behaviour in a concert hall or a restaurant!
I do understand schools (& parents) not wanting to suppress children's creativity, but it is equally important to teach them that there is a time & a place for different behaviour.
If students from a school are frequently seen running wild in the streets or in public areas, I dare say that that school is not doing a very good job, no matter how good their academic results.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-6-11 15:00 發表
play hard, appreciate the value of living, knowing to communicate their concern, express their love to the others (parents, grand-parents, friends, strangers...),

[ 本帖最後由 mow-mow 於 10-6-11 16:15 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題