用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 將軍澳區既媽媽,你地諗住比bb讀邊間幼兒園? ...
發新帖
樓主: celiasy
go

將軍澳區既媽媽,你地諗住比bb讀邊間幼兒園? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-16 22:40 |顯示全部帖子
For my own sharing, my girl is 0710, she started her PN at Greenville La Cite Noble on Nov last year.  She will enter K1 in Sept this year in another school. I chose another kindergarten, not because of the quality of Greenville, just it is an one-dragon school from k1 to secondary school.

Greenville is a good kindergarten, at least my daughter loves going school everyday and it offered me am session at that time, I think am session is much better than pm (my own opinion).  

For small kids, I think early start PN is a good training for them and you can still apply K1 at that time.  If your targeted kindergartens give you offer, then let them try.  IF not, I think it is an experience for both kids and mom and we can  better prepare next yr.

2#
發表於 10-7-20 00:15 |顯示全部帖子
To chengswmama: 翠茵(新寶城)

3#
發表於 10-7-20 00:22 |顯示全部帖子
To KCRC SheronB

(i) My girl took international class am session too.  Her teacher is Joanne and Lidia (very very good!)
(ii) It depends on which kindergarten you applied.  For some famous kindergarten at Kowloon Tong, they will allow you to select either English or Chinese for interview.  IF your kid is good at English, then you can select this interview method.  But for most of the kindergarten, they will use Chinese for interview and they expect the kids to tell them the Chinese name.  My experience was that when my daughter answered by using English, they asked my kid to provide them the Chinese one (as in the international class, most speaks English), so you need to pay attention on it.  But overall, I think it is a good training before they have interview.

(iii) Just very simple one - drawing lines and colouring at semester 2 and they have assessment too and they really have exam paper for them to do. But no pressure.

I hope i can answer your questions!

4#
發表於 10-7-20 00:25 |顯示全部帖子
To chengswmama: Sorry for misunderstanding your question..my daughter will study Sacred Heart.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題