教育王國 討論區 小一選校 名牌幼稚園對入好小學係咪真係咁重要?
發新帖
查看: 12079|回覆: 2
go

名牌幼稚園對入好小學係咪真係咁重要? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-10 09:39 |顯示全部帖子
如果經濟能力應付得來,選一間有名的幼稚園也好,因為一間學校出名總有原因,尤其是歷史攸久的那些。

但如果一年五萬是太大數目的話,就不應勉強,切勿讓經濟壓力做成家庭問題。而且,投放愈多,難免期望也愈大。我們總不能認為子女進了名校便會飛,若子女表現未如理想的話,家長自己可能會不悅,並對子女給予更大的壓力,而子女也不會因為入讀名校而感到開心(因他也不知道什麼是名校)。而且,如果將來多數選擇小一派位而不是去考直資或私校的話,幼稚園讀哪一間對小一入學也不重要。

個人認為,在幼兒期間,最重要的是家庭教育。保持家庭和睦(包括有穩定和足夠的收入、健康的生活環境),多擴闊幼兒的生活常識和發展其自愛、自理、自立能力,比入名校更重要。

2#
發表於 10-6-11 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
I think interest classes are helpful nowadays because:
- family size is small and such classes give opportunities for social activities
- working parents may not have a lot of time to play / teach the kids
- full time parents may need time for other housework (or just a get-away, which is a healthy thing to do)
- helpers may not play / teach the kids enthusiastically, especially when employers are not there

If none of the above is of concern, I agree interest classes are not important.  And, I believe that interest classes are not important for getting into P1 (unless the kid has exceptional performance).  The portfolio and the interest classes shown thereon usually only serve as subjects for opening the interview dialogues.

Sometimes, I think we should not under-estimate the value of free time given to kids.  With guidance, kids will learn to organise their time if they are given the chance.  If the activity schedules are so packed that they don't even have any free time, they'll learn to be like a machine and do things as scheduled and won't bother to think.

3#
發表於 10-6-22 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
Agree!  Parents can't be lazy and passive.

Of course, if the kids are in those "elite" kindergartens, parents are "forced" to supervise their homework and do home reading with them.  Some may even got the pressure to revise with the kids (which I doubt if this is a good approach at the kindergarten level).

If kids are having a lot of fun at school (which is good),  parents can take the initiative to teach them writing, vocab and arithmetics and read with them at home.  The kids will still learn and may be able to achieve even more at their individual own pace.

原帖由 金毛B媽 於 10-6-22 11:11 發表

講得好呀, 我2位小朋友都係讀緊有學卷學校, 學校好重視品德教育, 不過課程就淺左少少, 沒有考試, 默書, 所以我地做家長, 就要在家同佢溫習, 上興趣班, 我唔覺得個仔程度比起其他幼稚園學生水皮, 計計下, 三年, 都 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題