搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St Paul's Convent vs 協恩
發新帖
樓主: newbkmember
go

St Paul's Convent vs 協恩 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-10 11:57 |顯示全部帖子
When I choose between these 2, I will also consider the religious belief of both school unless you have no preference between the 2 religions. You want your girl to be a Christian more or a Catholic.....as it is highly likely they will be either one of them after admission to these schools.

I personally like HYS more as it is more all rounded.  However, given HYS secondary will become DSS, the admission of HYS primary to secondary will not be guaranteed.  If money is not a concern at all, I will suggest you choose St Paul Convent.

原帖由 panbaby 於 10-6-10 11:13 發表
坊間這種榜很有問題, 港華太後, 不見了九華, ST, stephen girls, 協恩不見得前, 14 分要求太低.  而且女校文理比例不同, 理科易取好成績, 另不見聖保祿如何比較?

2#
發表於 10-6-10 15:03 |顯示全部帖子
Pls ignor the link.  Wrong pasted.  I want to say St Paul Convent primary and secondary 現在是結龍的.

If I have not mistaken, St Paul Convent [url=http://das.baby-kingdom.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a136fd08&cb=11224468]小學[/url]同中學是結龍的.

HYS 小學同中學現在也是結龍, so many HYS primary students  can be admited to HYS secondary.  After HYS secondary becomes DSS, it will have the autonomy to choose the brighter students not only from HYS primary. So, the HYS primary school has to compete with students from other primary school for a seat in HYS secondary.

原帖由 newbkmember 於 10-6-10 14:50 發表
I don't quite understand.  St Paul Convent Secondary is also a DSS.  How come if HYS cannot guarantee admission to secondary if change to DSS, but does St Paul Convent guarantee secondary admission?

[ 本帖最後由 Sorb 於 10-6-10 15:06 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 10-6-10 18:08 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry, I have wrongly used the word 結龍.  Believe it or not, but I am very sure it will be more difficult for HYS primary students to get into HYS Secondary if the later becomes DSS.  (Pls don't ask me why I am so sure).

原帖由 mow-mow 於 10-6-10 17:02 發表
What you are saying doesn't make sense, as most DSS will 結龍 with their own primary school.
I am sure HY will not leave their primary students high & dry.
Changing to DSS should make it easier for th ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題