教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St Paul's Convent vs 協恩
發新帖
樓主: newbkmember
go

St Paul's Convent vs 協恩 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-13 22:31 |顯示全部帖子
Dear newbkmember,
Released the other one? Some years ago, I was same as you for my daughter. One was SPCSPR and other one was one of the top girl schools. Finally, I chose SPCSPR for her. Subsidy or government schools are so hard to "fight" the band 1 secondary seats. You have to be the fighter to face the pressure everyday. Though the fee is free, you have to considerate if you are OK to keep the best (at least top 30% in the class).

Best regards,
chingchingfa

2#
發表於 10-6-14 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
Dear newbkmember,
If you could not make decision up to now, try to bring the user (your daughter) to both of schools during their dismissal times, she may be advised her individual and outstanding comment to you.

Best regards,
chingchingfa

3#
發表於 10-6-15 18:37 |顯示全部帖子
1) I have just paid a few dollars per donation. 捐錢又多?
2) Normally, homework could be finished within 1.5 hr. 功課比較多?
3) All Paulinians would like to challenge in academy, not about the "family background". 同學與同學比較多 ?

Best regards,
chingchingfa

原帖由 rebeccalo 於 10-6-13 09:06 發表
SPC -姊姊的女讀過,其功課比較多,捐錢又多,同學與同學比較多 , (不過係幾年前事)

4#
發表於 10-6-15 22:54 |顯示全部帖子
As Yongxin said, my daughter is one of Paulinians at St Paul's Convent School. She has studied for 6 years, none of "noble" I feel. Most of us are "ordinary family".

Best regards,
chingchingfa

5#
發表於 10-6-16 00:03 |顯示全部帖子
Dear leschelems,
I understand some families are concern about the cost. May be I use "ordinary" wrongly...

Best regards,
chingchingfa

原帖由 leschelems 於 10-6-15 23:24 發表
I know your usage of  "ordinary family" means no offence.  But bear in mind there are a lot of families who can't afford the tuition fee or live too far away from Causeway Bay.  They are not "not ordi ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題