搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 劍鳴PN班 - 有冇細B收到信呀???
發新帖
查看: 7309|回覆: 2
go

劍鳴PN班 - 有冇細B收到信呀??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-23 12:01 |顯示全部帖子
I also called. my baby boy is 0810, waiting list too.  

I have several questions:
1. whether all small BB are waiting list: they said no.  they have 3 types of letters, accepted, waiting & rejected.
2. what is the proportion for 3 types: they replied of course accepted is very very low, they actually don't have exact proportion figures on hand.
3.  when we know the result of waiting list: they said difficult to tell but if no result before end july, can treat as rejected.
4.   since big bb also has waiting list, will your school give all vacant to big bb waiting list first.  they replied no.  they will give smalll bb vancants if small bb withdraft, will give big bb vancents if big bb withdraft.  that mean they have proportion of big & small bb.

I don't feel much upset as I expected my baby is waiting list.  It is hard for small bb to give offer, moreover, my baby was not performed super well during the interview.

looking for getting good offer of K1 la!!

2#
發表於 10-6-23 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kaboBB 於 10-6-23 12:17 發表
想問大家是今天收到信的嗎?還是要自己打電話去問?

佢地尋日(22號)寄出咗,呢日會收到. but我返咗工唔知收到信未,所以打去問咗.

3#
發表於 10-6-25 11:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 yltung 於 10-6-25 11:13 發表

What does the number in the right hand corner stand for? my number is 561. Does that mean I have to wait for 560 seats? if that is the case then definately no need to wait and confirm with Funful!

mine is 6xx.  i called kind mind, they said it was only a reference no.  they said when interview, there was a label for each kid and it printed this refer no also.   they said it was not the waiting list no.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題