搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 N1選明慧(太子)或宣美(美孚)
發新帖
查看: 4583|回覆: 0
go

N1選明慧(太子)或宣美(美孚) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-7 13:04 |顯示全部帖子
First of all, I am not fan of Ming Wai kinder, I will try to change my daughter to another school when K1, but just want to share my views.

My younger daughter is also accepted by Ming Wai Prince Edward.  Ming Wai kinder is introduced by my friend, his son is now studying in North Point branch.  My friend and his wife are both satisfy with Ming Wai so far, his son also enjoys school life very much.  In fact, Ming Wai is over 40yrs in North Point.

I know there is a few comment in BK said Ming Wai North Point is very commercial, but I only find a very few threads talking about this kinder, no other thread saying bad or good thing about it.  Only a very few threads can cause many parents to stay away this kinder?  It's horrible.

For interview, Ming Wai didn't "test" my daughter, the teacher only chatting with me and my husband about the daily life of her and our family background.  I think it's reasonable, only 1.5 yrs, what kind of "performance" she can have.  Of course, it may because it is new in Kowloon side, so not many Kowloon people will apply this new kinder, so Ming Wai will accept those kids who came for interview.

Commercial. How to define a school that commercial?  School fee?  The attitude of teachers?  The amount of guarantee deposit?  Mics. charge?  Please advise.

Again, I am not defending Ming Wai, but I just think that before we comment any school, do we really investigate or analyze throughoutly?  It maybe unfair and heartbreaking to those have chosen the shcool.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題